North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Greater Cleveland > Lorain County > Avon Lake
Avon Lake is a city in Ohio.
- Miller Road Park, 33760 Lake Road, ☎ . On Lake Erie. Walking paths, picnic shelters and gazebo, playground, fishing pier.
- Veterans Memorial Park, 32756 Lake Road, ☎ .
- Avon Lake - Parks and Recreation, 150 Avon Belden Road, ☎ .
- John Christ Winery, 32421 Walker Road, ☎ . A historic winery where the wine is produced and bottled on the premises. Visit the wine tasting bar.
- Klingshirn Winery, 33050 Webber Road, ☎ . A thrid generation winery producing 16 table wines, three awarad-winning Champagnes and fresh grape juice in season.
- Salad KraZe, 690 Avon Belden Rd, ☎ . Mon-Sat 11AM-8PM; Sun Noon-6PM. Salads, subs, and wraps. All freshly made by Scott the owner. They will also deliver.
- Sunset Shores Bed and Breakfast, 32708 Lake Road, ☎ .
|Routes through Avon Lake|
|Sandusky ← Sheffield Lake ←||W E||→ Lakewood → Cleveland|