North America > United States of America > New England > Maine > Greater Portland > Casco Bay > Bailey Island
- By car, down US Route 24.
- By ferry, from Portland on Casco Bay Lines.
- Bailey Island Bridge on Route 24 between Bailey Island and Orr's Island. A crib bridge built with granite slabs that allows the water to flow through. If you drive to Bailey Island, you will cross the bridge.
- Lobster traps You will see lobster traps stacked in the front yard of houses on Bailey Island.
- Real Time Charters. Charter a fishing tour with Captain Bruce Almeida.
Lobster fresh off the boats at Glenn's on Mackeral Cove. Single lobsters at wholesale prices. (e.g., $5/lb Aug 13, 2006)
- Cook's Lobster House Restaurant, ☎ , fax: +1 207 833-5851, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. On US Route 24. Daily 11:30AM-9PM. Good lobster. Was made famous with the Visa commercials "You better bring your Visa card, because they don't take American Express".
- Giant Stairs Take-out, On US Route 24. Get lobster rolls, fish 'n' chips, etc. to go in a handy handled paper bag. Take your picnic to Giant Steps, eat, and then climb around on the rocks.
- Cook's Island View Motel, 2041 Harpswell Island Road, ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 10am.
- The Bailey Island Motel, ☎ , fax: +1 207 833-7721, e-mail: email@example.com. Route 24, ).