Buskerud is a fylke (county) in Norway, located west and north west of Oslo. Buskerud cover the area from the Drammensfjorden in the south, covering parts of Hardangervidda in the west, and reaching almost to Jotunheimen in the north. Buskerud includes the valleys Hallingdal, Sigdal/Eggedal (calling itself Kunstnerdalen - Artist's Valley) and Numedal.
Other destinations 
Get in 
By plane 
By rail 
All westbound railwaylines from Oslo goes through parts of Buskerud:
- Bergensbanen between Oslo and Bergen stops at Drammen, Hokksund, Vikersund, Hønefoss and some places in Hallingdal and Hardangervidda.
- Sørlandsbanen between Oslo and Kristiansand and further to Stavanger also stops at Drammen, Hokksund and Kongsberg.
- Kongsbergbanen between Oslo and Kongsberg stops at more or less all stations.
- Spikkestadbanen between Oslo and Spikkestad has several stops in Røyken.
By bus 
Several coach and bus lines connects Buskerud to other parts of Norway.
Get around 
- Blaavarveverket in Modum
- Kittelsenmuseet in Sigdal
- Kongsberg Sølvgruver in Kongsberg
- Krøderbanen in Modum and Krødsherad
- Skredsvigstua in Sigdal
- Spiralen in Drammen
- Vikersund Hoppsenter in Vikersund
- Åspaviljongen in Drammen
- Hiking in Finnemarka
- Walk along Kjøsterudjuvet in Drammen
- Skiing in Drammen, Hallingdal, Hemsedal, Kongsberg, Vikersund.
- Outdoor go-cart in Sigdal