North America > United States of America > Southwest (United States of America) > Utah > Wasatch Range > Draper
Draper is a city in Utah.
- Salt Lake City International Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, ☎ , toll-free: . (IATA: SLC) Located about 30 minutes north of Draper, Salt Lake International serves as Delta Air Lines' mid-country hub, with over 120 daily departures for Delta alone. It has direct international flights to various cities in Mexico and Canada, as well as to Paris.
- TRAX Light Rail. UTA TRAX offers an inexpensive $2.50 ride from the airport to Draper via the Green and Blue Lines.
- FrontRunner Commuter Rail. FrontRunner runs between Ogden and Provo with a stop in Draper.
- Living Planet Acquarium, 12033 South Lone Peak Parkway, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. See all types of marine life from penguins to sharks. $14.95-19.95.
- Hang Gliding / Paragliding. Favorable wind patterns make Draper's Point of the Mountain one of the best gliding locations in the world, and people have been gliding from this spot since the 1920s.
- Draper Peaks Shopping Center, 200 East 12300 South. M-Sa, 10AM-9PM, Su 10AM-6PM. Multiple stores including Kohls, Ross, Petco, Famous Footwear, Michaels and Dress Barn.
- Goodwood Barbacue Company, 133 E 12300 S. $10-20.
- Guadalahonkey's Restaurant, 136 East 12300 South, ☎ . Draper's original Mexican restaurant since 1988. $7-15.
- SpringHill Suites Draper, 12111 South State Street, ☎ .
- Fairfield Inn Draper, 12117 South State Street, ☎ .
- Mountain Shadows RV Park, 13275 S Minute Man Dr., Draper, UT 84020, ☎ , e-mail: EnjoyUtah@mountain-shadows.com. 50 amp full service hookups; very tight turns and very small sites; lots of tree cover; . Campground is very close to I-15 (good and bad issues with this).
|Routes through Draper|
|Salt Lake City ← Sandy ←||N S||→ Lehi → St. George|
|Salt Lake City ← Sandy ←||N S||→ Lehi → Richfield|