Fier is a city in Albania.
- History Museum of Fier and traditional costumes section in particular
- Archaeological Museum of Apollonia, in village of Pojan
- Monastery of Saint Mary at Apollonia,
- Archaeological site of Apollonia
- Archaeological site of Bylis, in Hekal village
- The ruins of the Church of Saint Mary, in Ballsh
- The Castle of Gjon Bocari is located in the village of Tragjas and was built in the 16th - 17th centuries. The walls form a rectangle, with a width of 1.25 meters and a height of 5.5 meters.
Eat the "pizza in hand" from Pizza Roma, a small hole in the wall across from the genie.