Florida City is a city in Florida. It is one of the southernmost cities in the United States that is not on an island.
Miami International Airport in Miami.
US Route 1 (South Dixie Highway), the Florida Turnpike (Route 821) and Route 997 all run right through Florida City.
Many national chain restaurants are available for quick burgers, pizza and so forth, also:
- The Capri Italian Restaurant, 935 N Krome Ave, ☎ .
- Farmer's Market Restaurant, 300 N Krome Ave # 17, +1 305 242-0008. Basic, local place with good food.
- Everglades International Hostels, 20 SW 2nd Av, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: +1 305 245-7622.
- Travelodge, 409 S.E. 1st Ave, ☎ .
- Econo Lodge, 553 Ne First Ave, ☎ .
- Comfort Inn, ☎ . US Hwy. #1, 333 S.E. 1st Ave.
- Best Western Gateway to the Keys, 411 S Krome Avenue, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: +1 305 242-0056.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 35200 S. Dixie Hwy, ☎ .
- Ramada FLORIDA CITY, 124 East Palm Dr, ☎ .
- Florida City Campsite and RV park, 601 NW 3rd Av, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. City-owned.
Biscayne National Park is right nearby.