- Historic Sutter Street
Go to Folsom Lake
Folsom has a historical downtown with lots of interesting shops and excellent restaurants.
- Outlet malls are located just out of town.
The Ravine Bar & Restaurant - Great food, the business is run by a couple and the food and service are excellent as well as being reasonably priced.
Scott's Seafood Bar and Grill - Excellent and delicious food, very nice sight overlooking the river, though a bit expensive.
- Courtyard Sacramento- Folsom, 2575 Iron Point Road, ☎ , fax: +1 916 984-3198.
- Residence Inn Sacramento Folsom, 2555 Iron Point Road, ☎ , fax: +1 916 983-8637.
- Hawthorn Hotel Suites-Folsom/Rancho Cordova, 12180 Tributary Point Dr., ☎ , fax: +1 916 355-1752.
- Larkspur Landing Folsom, 121 Iron Point Road, ☎ . All suite hotel. Complimentary Healthy Start Breakfast, fintess center, outdoor spa and laundry facility.
|Routes through Folsom|
|Sacramento ← Rancho Cordova ←||W E||→ El Dorado Hills → Carson City|