Forlì is a city in Emilia-Romagna.
Forlì is connected to quite a few national and international destinations through the L. Ridolfi airport, usually advertised as "Bologna Forlì".
Flights to and from Forlì are usually operated by low cost companies (such as Ryanair and Windjet).
- Parco della Resistenzia. Originally created by L. Mirri in 1816 and later renovated several times.
- Rocca di Ravaldino. A medieval fortress also known as Rocca di Caterina Sforza.
- Piazza Saffi. A beautiful square named after the 19th century politician Aurelio Saffi, whose statue is in the middle.
- Abbey of San Mercuriale. A 12th-century building in Lombard-Romanesque style with a high bell tower.
- Fiordinano Bed and Breakfast. Bed and breakfast in Meldola (10 km from Forlì) in a recently renovated detached house, situated in a quiet area 1km far from IRST in Meldola and 5 km far from Fratta Terme. Two double bedrooms, kitchen, laundry, TV, wi-fi, bycicles, organic breakfast. Prices from €20.
Bologna: Forli is well-connected to Bologna via railways. It takes around 40 minutes to reach Bologna from Forli by train.