Though not born in Frombork, renaissance astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus did his most important work while living here until his death in 1543.
- Vistula Lagoon
There is a hotel, though perhaps more characterful (and less expensive) are the many guesthouses scattered throughout the town.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdańsk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European pier
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- Slowinski Nationalpark with the biggest dunes in Europe
- sea resort Rowy
- sea resort Leba
- sea resort Jastrzebia Gora
- sea resort Rozewie
- sea resort Wladyslawowo
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula:
- sea resort Krynica Morska