Route 302 runs through the middle of the village from the state line with New Hampshire just a mile away. From Portland, take Route 302 west for approximately 50 miles. Other routes in include Route 5 coming down from Bethel to the north.
Fryeburg has its own airport serving western Maine and eastern New Hampshire - Eastern Slopes Regional Airport - KIZG. Fryeburg is also a one-hour drive from Portland Airport, which serves more commercial flights.
- Check out the abundance of outdoor activities including hiking, photography, camping, and many others.
- The Saco River provides natural sandy beaches that promote swimming, kayaking, and canoeing.
- Fryeburg Fair, Fair Season: 1154 Main Street; Off-Season: P.O. Box 78, Fryeburg, ME 04037, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Gates open at 7am; Buildings open 9am-9pm. The Fryeburg Fair, hosted from late September to early October, is a traditional fair with rides, performances, livestock, food, crafts, and of course, a midway. $10 per person; seniors over 65 free on Tuesday; prices for rides, food, etc. vary..
- Peace With-Inn, 254 West Fryeburg Road, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Rt. 113N). Romantic B&B with six comfortable rooms. $95-165/night.
- Admiral Peary House, 27 Elm Street, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. Located on a quiet residential street away from the main road but in the heart of the village, this quiet, upscale B&B is a great place to use as a base for your explorations of the region. 7 Guest rooms, all with private baths, air-conditioning and WI-FI, some with whirlpool and fireplace. Spacious grounds, lots of Guest common areas and fantastic breakfasts included in the rate. $109-189/night.
|Routes through Fryeburg|
|Littleton ← Conway ←||W E||→ Bridgton → Portland|