Imerovigli is a village in Santorini.
It is actually a neighbourhood of Fira village, as it is only 2 km away from the capital of Santorini. Imerovigli is mostly famous for its beautiful sunset, that it is called "balcony to the Aegean". Its houses are built amphitheatrically around the caldera and it is crossed by narrow, paved paths.
Imerovigli has many lovely churches, all made in the Cycladic architectural style. They most notable are the church of Ai-Stratis, in the centre of the village, and the Monastery of Saint Nikolaos, on the way connecting Imerovigli to Fira. Another famous site of Imerovigli is Skaros, which are the remains of a Venetian Castle built in 1207 by Marco Sanudo, the ruler of all Cyclades islands that time.
- Above Blue Suites, ☎ . A selection of different size and type of suites and a villa in one of the nicest spots of town.
- Anita's Villa, ☎ . Check-in: 13:00, check-out: 11:30. Anita's Villa is a small volcano view traditional accommodation of simply yet comfortable studios, at the edge of the cliff side of the caldera at Imerovigli. 90-160.
- Avianto Suites, ☎ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: noon. On the cliffs of Imerovigli, offering breathtaking views over the caldera, Oia and the volcano.
- Dreams Luxury Suites, ☎ . An all suite hotel.
- Katerina's Castle Hotel, ☎ . Located on a cliff.
- Santorini Princess, ☎ . Check-in: 13:30PM, check-out: 11:30AM. Luxury Spa hotel with Caldera view.