Jalgaon is well-connected to Mumbai and Pune and other major cities by road, especially highways. There are private buses daily plying between Pune and Jalgaon. Most trains between Mumbai and Kolkata going via Nagpur stop at Jalgaon. Further, Central Railways' major hub Bhusawal is only 19 kms from Jalgaon. All trains stop at Bhusawal that pass through this route. Further, Jalgaon is a branching (junction) station for going to or coming from Surat.
You can even book tickets for Jalgaon from Pune online. Indian Railways' official ticket booking site is www.irctc.co.in.
- Manudevi in monsoon.
- Tarsod Ganpati
- Mehrun Udyan and Lake
- Omkareshwar and Venkateshwara Temple
- Ajanta caves (50Km south of jalgaon)
- Patna Devi (good for trekking & forest walks)
- Ardi is small village in Amalner taluka. it is very near from taluka place hardly (12 kms). in this village there is main door to the village on that door there is symbol of Ashok chakra or whta we see normally on Government offices or on court. It is said that one of the good political leader from that village brought it and placed it the main door. as we know that villages are now changing very fast but this village is still remained same. though the facilities are changing but culture is still same. here we can enjoy Yatra (fair) in the month of Shravan. Local artists perform some comic Dramas.
- Aryan Park. Boating, You can see rabbit, ostrich, sunflower garden.
- North Maharashtra University.
- Electronics, Golani market.
GOLD Jalgaon is famous for its GOLD showrooms,few biggest gold ornaments showrooms are located in Jalgoan. purity of gold is an specialty of all biggest showrooms like RL RC BAFNA & MAHAVIR JEWELER
- There are many roadside stalls serving local soda, ice cream and kulfis.
- Bharit - Don't miss the baingan ka bharta which is called bharit in local language (Marathi). It is a spicy dish made from peculiar big light green colored brinjal (aubergine / eggplant) which are available exclusively in this region of Maharashtra. The bringals are huge & one might weigh from 1 to 1-1/2 KG !
- Daal Batti
- Mirchi bhaji
- Sev Bhaji''
There are a number of affordable hotels just outside the Railway Station premises in the price range of Rs. 200/- ( US $ 4.00)
Hotel Plaza on station road is good for foreign tourists
Hotel Royal Palace is also good though situated around 3 km from railway station (rs 20/- by auto rikshaw)& 1 km (rs 15/- by auto rikshaw)from Bus Stand