A4 motorway and exit at San Dona di Piave
Auto Bus From Piazzale Roma in Venice.
Bus from Marco Polo Airport
Many boutique shops
Wide range, many fish dishes. The local dish famous in this region is risotto.
Lido di Jesolo has an abundance of restaurants of different styles.
- Cucina da Omar, via Dante 21, ☎ 042 193685. Closed Wed and Dec to Jan. Reservations recommended. € 48 to 90 (2009).
- Tortuga, piazzale Tommaseo 15, ☎ 042 193319. Closed mid-Nov to mid-Jan, Mon evening and Tue except Jun to Sept. € 45 to 75 (2009).
There are many discos to visit.
Jesolo has a well developed tourist infrastructure with countless hotels, residences, bed and breakfasts, apartments, aparthotels and rooms for rent.
Bed and breakfast
- Hotel Villa Roberta, Piazza Trento n.6 30016 (Jesolo Lido), ☎ 0039.0421.37.00.99. Family run, comfortable bed and breakfast near the centre of Jesolo Lido.
- Camping Jesolo Baiaholiday, ☎ . Camping-Village Cavallino is located between Jesolo and Punta Sabbioni. The camp site is equipped with both pitches (ideal for campers, caravans and tents), and a camping village with movable homes and parking places.
- Hotel Atlanta, Via Altinate 138. Tel. +39.0421.362324 Fax. +39.0421.362060 . Directly on the seafront on the Lido di Jesolo (45 min from Venice by car), the Hotel Atlanta is the ideal 3 for vacationers seeking a relaxing and entertaining holiday. There are 2 swimming pools for its guests. Different Options are available: B&B option from €35, Half board from €45, Full Board from €48
- Hotel Germania, Via Olanda 18, ☎ +39 0421.381223, fax: +39 0421.381233, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 3-star hotel which touts the professionalism of its staff.
- Hotel Janeiro, Via Altinate 128, 30017 Jesolo Venice. Tel. +39.0421.961050 Fax. +39.0421.362934 . 41 rooms with balcony sea view. There is a big garden, parking, bikes, tennis at free disposal for guests. Different options are available: B&B option €47, Half board €57, Full Board €62.(prices are for person - high season). All services included.
- Hotel Storione, Via Levantina 305 (2 minute walk from the sea), ☎ +39 0421.363212, e-mail: email@example.com. Boasts a private beach with sunbeds and beach umbrellas. BB € 42 / HB € 52.
- Grand Hotel Luxor & Cairo, Via Padova 47, ☎ , fax: +39 0421.971423. . At the beach with pool, wellness center, restaurant and baby club.
- Hotel Salus - Jesolo, Via Verdi 35, ☎ +39 0421.372842, fax: +39 0421.372615. Private, equipped beach, swimming pool and restaurant. Room rates vary based on the season. Full board € 62.00 - Half board € 54.00 - Overnight stay and breakfast € 49.00.
- Hotel Cavalieri Palace, Via Mascagni 1 (In a central position facing the sea, between Piazza Marina and Piazza Nember), ☎ , fax: +39 0421 971970. Air-conditioned rooms with side or front view on the sea. BB: 70€-90€, HB 80€-105€, FB 105€-120€.
- Hotel Orient & Pacific, Piazza Torino 1 (Near the beach and the Bafile pedestrian area), ☎ , fax: +39 0421 961621. BB: 60€ HB 69€ FB:78€ (person per night).
- Park Hotel Brasilia, Via Levantina 2° acc. al mare 3, Tel. +39 0421.380851, Fax. +39 0421.92244, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .  Four-star hotel, a member of the Worldhotels First Class Collection International chain. It faces the Adriatic Sea, and has a private beach.
Around the Venetian lagoon are other smaller islands, which have since been deserted but are worth a visit. There is also the Lido, which is a long narrow island with more modern buildings, hosting a youth hostel and a hotel.
- Venice - The main island
- The Lido - Venice beaches are located here.
- Murano - Nearby Island with typical glass
- Burano - Nearby Island with typical textiles and painted houses.
- San Lazzaro - Nearby Island with Armenian monastery and impressive art collection, some world class pieces.
- Mestre - Mestre is the Mainland, but still part of Venice
- Jesolo - Jesolo is one of the most important beaches in Italy, just 45' from Venice by car or by boat (ferry from Treporti to Venice)