From/to Venice Marco Polo airport
ATVO  operates a bus service from Marco Polo Airport to Lido de Jesolo, as busses from and to Venice Piazzale Roma and Mestre stop at the airport. In July and August there are frequent bus services from and to Marco Polo Airport (more than 30 services daily). Travel time Marco Polo Airport to Lido di Jesolo is about 40 minutes. Tickets can be bought at the airport at the automatic ATVO ticket machine in the arrivals baggage hall, at the ATVO ticket counter in the arrival hall (open from 8.00 to 23.45m, tel +39 042 1594672) and the automatic ATVO ticket machine outside the airport on the ATVO departure platform. In Lido die Jesolo tickets can be bought at the ATVO ticket counter at Lido di Jesolo Autostazone, Via Equilio, tel. +39 042 1594633 (open from 6.30 to 19.45) or at authorized ticket agents (mainly tobacco shops and newsagents).
From/to Treviso Canova Airport
There are frequent services from Treviso Airport to Lido di Jesolo and vice versa (at least 10 connections daily). It is necessary to change the bus at Mestre railway station. Travel time is 1 hour 10 minutes. Ticket price is € 10.00 one-way, € 18.00 return (valid 10 days). Tickets are sold on Ryanair flights. Tickets can bei bought at the automatic ATVO ticket machine in the arrivals baggage hall and at ATVO ticket office in the arrivals hall, open from 7.30 to 22.30 (tel +39 0422 315 381). Tickets can be bought online here .
The next railway station is San Donà di Piave on the Venice-Trieste and Venice-Udine line ATVO  operates frequent bus services from San Donà di Piave to Lido di Jesolo and return. There are about 30 connections daily. Sometimes it might be necessary to change bus at San Donà ATVO bus station. Travel time is about 45 minutes.
All trains to and from Venice stop at Venezia Mestre Railways Stations ATVO  operates frequent bus services from Mestre Railway Station to Lido di Jesolo and return. There are about 30 connections daily. Tickets can bei bought at the ATVO ticket counter. In Mestre tickets can be bought at ATVO ticket office in Via Capuccina 183, near the railway station (tel +39 421 594 673), at automatic ticket machine outside the ticket office, at Bar Binario, situated near the ticket office, at ATAV - Associazione Turistica Albergatori Venezia, inside the railway station or at 365 Grandi Biglietterie Agency inside the railway station. In Lido die Jesolo tickets can be bought at the ATVO ticket counter at Lido di Jesolo Autostazone, Via Equilio, tel. +39 042 1594633 (open from 6.3ß to 19.45) or at authorized ticket agents (mainly tobacco shops).
A4 motorway and exit at San Dona di Piave
ATVO  operates a frequent bus service from PIazzale Roma in Venice to Lido do Jesolo bus station (via Mestre and Marco Polo airport). In July and August there are frequent bus services from Piazzale Roma (more than 30 services daily between 6.05 and 23.40, from Lido di Jesolo between 5.20 ansd 23.20). Duration fo the trip between 55 minutes and 1 hour 20 minutes. In Venice tickets can be bought at the ATVO ticket office in Piazzale Roma, near the Carabinieri station ( (tel +39 421 594 671), at automatic ATVO ticket machine outside the ticket office, at 'Chiosco di Pluff' newsagent in the center of the square 5 metres from the depature point for the buses to San Marco Airport, at Botazzo Tobaconist's in Piazzale Roma, at the Novo Tour Agency in Piazzale Roma and at IEX Change Agency in St.Mark's Square under the Torre dei Mori. In Lido die Jesolo tickets can be bought at the ATVO ticket counter at Lido di Jesolo Autostazone, Via Equilio, tel. +39 042 1594633 (open from 6.30 to 19.45) or at authorized ticket agents (mainly tobacco shops and newsagents). Tickets are not sold on the bus. Tickets must be validated when entering the bus.
ATVO  operates two bus lines in Lido di Jesolo
- Bus no.3 runs from the Bus Station at Piazza Marconi-Drago in western direction to Piazza del Faro, with stops at Piazza Trieste, Piazza Brescia, Piazza Internazionale, Piazza Aurora, Piazza Marina and Piazza Nember. In July and August busses depart from Piazza Drago daily every 30 minutes from 5.45 to 8.15 and every 20 minutes from 8.45 to 0.35, from Piazza del Faro daily every 20 minutes from 5.45 to 0.15. Travel time from Piazza Marconi-Drago to Piazza del Faro is 20 minutes.
- Bus no.2 runs from the Bus Station at Piazza Marconi-Drago in eastern direction to Cortellazzo, with stops at Istituto Marino, Piazza Milano, Piazza Torino, Villaggio Marzotto and Piazza Europa. In July and August busses depart from Piazza Marconi-Drago daily at 5.45, 6.15, 6.45, 6.55, 7.15, 7.40, 7.55 and from 8.15 to 0.35 every 20 minutes, from Cortellazzo daily every 30 minutes from 6.00 to 7.00 and every 20 minutes from 7.15 to 0.55. Travel time from Piazza Marconi-Drago to Cortellazzo is 20 minutes.
Tickets should be bought from ATVO ticket counter at Lido di Jesolo Autostazione, Via Equilio, tel. +39 042 1594633 (open from 6.30 to 19.45) or at authorized ticket agents (mainly tobacco shops and newsagents). The ticket price is € 1.30 one way, € 0.80 for Carta Jesolo and € 0.50 for Carta Argento Jesolo holders. Tickets must be validated when entering the bus. The ticket price is 2.00 one way if the ticket is bought in the bus. There are no return tickets.
ATVO  operates a bus service from Lido di Jesolo to Punta Sabbioni via Cavallino (Bus no.5) , connecting to vaporetto to Venice from May to Sept daily every 30 minutes from 7.45 to 20.15, duration of the bus and boat trip 1 hour 20 minutes. Return connections leave from Venice S.Zaccharia fromMy to Sept daily from7.45 to 20,15 and at 21.10, 22.00, 23.00 and in July and August also at 0.28. There is another bus from Lido di Jesolo to Punta Sabbinoi via Via F.Baracca (bus no.7) leaving from Lido di Jesolo bus station from May to Sept daily every 30 minutes from 8.15 to 19.45, Return connections leave from Venice S.Zaccharia from May to Sept daily from 8.15 to 19.45, at 21.10 and 23.00.
To Burano, Torcello, Murano
The ATVO  bus line no. 5 from Lido di Jesolo bus station to Punta Sabbioni via Cavallino can also be used for an excursion to Murano, Burano and Torcello islands. The bus trip from Lido di Jesolo to Punta Sabbioni takes 45 minutes, the boat trip from Punta Sabbioni to Burano additional 30 minutes, from Punta Sabbioni to Torcello 45 minutes and from Ounbta Sabbioni to Murano 1 hour. Return boats leave from May to Sept from [[Muranov from 7.19 to 19.49 every 30 minutes, then at 21.34, last boat at 22.34, from Torcello 11 minutes and from [[Burannv 33 minutes later.
Tickets for both services must be bought in advance from ATVO ticket counter at Lido di Jesolo Autostazione, Via Equilio, tel. +39 042 1594633 (open from 6.30 to 19.45) or at authorized ticket agents (mainly tobacco shops and newsagents). Tickets are not sold in the bus. Tickets must be validated when entering the bus.
- Aqualandia. mid June to mid Sept 10 to 18. Aqualandia has been elected 8 times as Best Water Park in Italy. Full day adults € 30.00, children from 1.00 to 1.40 meter € 26.00, children under 1.00 meter free, senior citizens over 65 € 26.00, Half day adults € 26.00, children from 1.00 to 1.40 meter € 22.00, children under 1.00 meter free. Umbrella and 2 sun beds € 7.00, lockers € 4.00, car parking € 4.00.You can buy online tickets here: 
- New Jesolandia, Via Roma Destra (near Aqualandia and Pista Azzurra), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gommapiuma, Piazza Brescia, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. a kids’ fun park with inflatable and foam rubber facilities providing a wild and yet risk-free joy for the kids.Admission for parents is free: they are allowed to enter the park, but only to supervise their children..
- Play Village, 48, Via Equilio, Lido di Jesolo, ☎ . sports center with tennis courts, basketball and football fields, skateboarding and roller-skating tracks
- Pista Azzurra di Jesolo, 90, Via Roma Destra, Jesolo, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. one of the best go-kart tracks
Many boutique shops
- Boutique Rossi, 1, Via Altinate, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. selling labels like Fabiana Filippi, Alberta Ferretti, Rivamonti, Armani, Marithe F.G. Marras, Brunello Cucinelli, Gunex, High, Cavalli, Diane Von Furstenberg, DKNY, Puleka, and Manoosh.
- Spinazze, 452, Via Bafile, ☎ . 10.00 12.30, 15.30 to 19.30. closed Mon morning. a landmark of the fashion trade in north Italy, with labels like Zafferano, Della Ciana, Ralph Lauren, Pura Lopez, Paliparmi
- Primavisione, 314, 320 and 333 Via Bafile, ☎ . , , products by Diesel, Patrizia Pepe, Wrangler, Hunter, Museum and Blauer
- Burato Gioielli, 423, Via Bafile, 12, Piazza Milano, ☎ . , , Mon 15.30 to 19.30, Tue to Sat 9:30 to12:30 15:30 to 19:30. Burato Gioielli is one of the best places to shop jewels and watches as well as products like Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, Tissot , Gucci and Hello Kitty.
The market is located in Piazza Kennedy in Jesolo centre. It does not cater for tourists mainly, selling anything from clothing to foodstuffs and flowers. The market is held on Fridays and is open from early morning until 1pm.
- Designer Outlet Noventa di Piave, Via Marco Polo 1, 30020 Noventa di Piave, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. every day from 10 to 20, closed Dec25, 26 and Jan1. designer outlet with many Italian ans international brands- The outlet is situated near the San Donà di Piave exit the A4 highway from Venezia to Trieste. To find it using Sat Nav, enter Via Calnova or Via Marco Polo, 1 – 30020 Noventa di Piave or insert the following coordinates: Latitude: 45.669477 - Longitude: 12.534787.ATVO  operates a bus service to Noventa di Piave Designer Outlet leaving from Lido di Jesolo bus station daily at 10.15, every hour from 13.15 to 19.15, on week-days also at 9.15, 11.15 and 12.15 and from Noventa di Piave Designer Outlet daily at 11.15, every hour from 13.15 to 20.15.on week-days also at 10.15 and 12.15. You will have to change bus at San Donà die Piave bus station. Duration of the trip is 55 minutes. Ticket price € 4.30 one-way, € 8.10 return.
Wide range, many fish dishes. The local dish famous in this region is risotto.
Lido di Jesolo has an abundance of restaurants of different styles.
- Cucina da Omar, via Dante 21 (near PIazza Drago and piazza Marconi), ☎ . Closed Wed and Dec to Jan. Reservations recommended. € 48 to 90 (2009).
- Tortuga, piazzale Tommaseo 15, ☎ 042 193319. Closed mid-Nov to mid-Jan, Mon evening and Tue except Jun to Sept. € 45 to 75 (2009).
- Ristorante da Guido, 25, Via Roma Sinistra, Jesolo, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Ristorante da Guido is one of the best eating places in Jesolo, specialised on regional cuisine
- Ristorante al Porto, Cortellazzo (6 km from Jesolo), ☎ . seafood and fish dishes, reservation recommended
- Trattoria Bronse Cuerte, 90/c, Via Roma Destra, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. specialised on the local cuisine of Jesolo with sausages, grilled meats and ribs, great wines from the Friuli Venezia Giulia and the Veneto regions
There are many discos to visit.
- Il Muretto, 120, Via Roma Destra, Lido di Jesolo, ☎ . , , Il Muretto is considered one of the best clubs of Italy
- Marley Bar, 42/b, Via Trentin.Jesolo.
- Vanilla Club, 15, Via Buonarroti, Jesolo.
Jesolo has a well developed tourist infrastructure with countless hotels, residences, bed and breakfasts, apartments, aparthotels and rooms for rent.
Bed and breakfast
- Hotel Villa Roberta, Piazza Trento n.6 30016 (Jesolo Lido), ☎ 0039.0421.37.00.99. Family run, comfortable bed and breakfast near the centre of Jesolo Lido.
- Camping Jesolo Baiaholiday, ☎ . Camping-Village Cavallino is located between Jesolo and Punta Sabbioni. The camp site is equipped with both pitches (ideal for campers, caravans and tents), and a camping village with movable homes and parking places.
- Hotel Atlanta, Via Altinate 138. Tel. +39.0421.362324 Fax. +39.0421.362060 . Directly on the seafront on the Lido di Jesolo (45 min from Venice by car), the Hotel Atlanta is the ideal 3 for vacationers seeking a relaxing and entertaining holiday. There are 2 swimming pools for its guests. Different Options are available: B&B option from €35, Half board from €45, Full Board from €48
- Hotel Germania, Via Olanda 18, ☎ +39 0421.381223, fax: +39 0421.381233, e-mail: email@example.com. 3-star hotel which touts the professionalism of its staff.
- Hotel Janeiro, Via Altinate 128, 30017 Jesolo Venice. Tel. +39.0421.961050 Fax. +39.0421.362934 . 41 rooms with balcony sea view. There is a big garden, parking, bikes, tennis at free disposal for guests. Different options are available: B&B option €47, Half board €57, Full Board €62.(prices are for person - high season). All services included.
- Hotel Storione, Via Levantina 305 (2 minute walk from the sea), ☎ +39 0421.363212, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Boasts a private beach with sunbeds and beach umbrellas. BB € 42 / HB € 52.
- Grand Hotel Luxor & Cairo, Via Padova 47, ☎ , fax: +39 0421.971423. . At the beach with pool, wellness center, restaurant and baby club.
- Hotel Salus - Jesolo, Via Verdi 35, ☎ +39 0421.372842, fax: +39 0421.372615. Private, equipped beach, swimming pool and restaurant. Room rates vary based on the season. Full board € 62.00 - Half board € 54.00 - Overnight stay and breakfast € 49.00.
- Hotel Cavalieri Palace, Via Mascagni 1 (In a central position facing the sea, between Piazza Marina and Piazza Nember), ☎ , fax: +39 0421 971970. Air-conditioned rooms with side or front view on the sea. BB: 70€-90€, HB 80€-105€, FB 105€-120€.
- Hotel Orient & Pacific, Piazza Torino 1 (Near the beach and the Bafile pedestrian area), ☎ , fax: +39 0421 961621. BB: 60€ HB 69€ FB:78€ (person per night).
- Park Hotel Brasilia, Via Levantina 2° acc. al mare 3, Tel. +39 0421.380851, Fax. +39 0421.92244, e-mail: email@example.com .  Four-star hotel, a member of the Worldhotels First Class Collection International chain. It faces the Adriatic Sea, and has a private beach.
- Lido di Jesolo Tourist Information Office (Azienda di Promozione Turistica / Ufficio I.A.T. Lido di Jesolo),  13, Piazza Brescia, 30016, Jesolo. tel: +39 0421 370601, fax: +39 0421 370608, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ospedale di Jesolo, 104, V. Levantina, Lido Di Jesolo, tel. +39 0421 388411
- Farmacia Edelweiss, 341, Via Andrea Bafile, Lido Di Jesolo tel: +39 041 5700730, +39 0421 370306,
- Farmacia Borin, 15, Piazza Nember, Lido Di Jesolo, tel: +39 0421 371296
- Farmacia Mazzini Dr. Borin, 2, Via Dei Mille Lido Di Jesolo, tel: +39 0421 371296
- Farmacia Luxor, 47, Via Padova, Lido Di Jesolo tel: +39 0421 971423,0421 971422
- Farmacia Sofia, 22, Via Treviso, Lido Di Jesolo, tel: +39 0421 362396, +39 0421 359140,
- Jesolo office (Ufficio Jesolo), 18, Piazza Kennedy, Jesolo, Tele: +39 0421 355811
- Lido di Jesolo office (Ufficio Lido di Jesolo), 100, Via Aquileia, Lido di Jesolo, tel: +39 0421 385711
- Lido di Jesolo 1 office (Ufficio Lido di Jesolo 1), 41/A, Via Danimarca, Lido di Jesolo, tel. +39 0421 362166
Around the Venetian lagoon are other smaller islands, which have since been deserted but are worth a visit. There is also the Lido, which is a long narrow island with more modern buildings, hosting a youth hostel and a hotel.
- Venice - The main island
- The Lido - Venice beaches are located here.
- Murano - Nearby Island with typical glass
- Burano - Nearby Island with typical textiles and painted houses.
- San Lazzaro - Nearby Island with Armenian monastery and impressive art collection, some world class pieces.
- Mestre - Mestre is the Mainland, but still part of Venice
- Jesolo - Jesolo is one of the most important beaches in Italy, just 45' from Venice by car or by boat (ferry from Treporti to Venice)