King Abdullah Airport Jizan Regional Airport (IATA: GIZ) is connected via "Saudia" and "Flynas" to principal cities around the country.
- Heritage Village.
- Dosariya Castle "Turks Castle".
- Al Khazzan Park.
- Al Rawda District Park
- Happy Times Theme Park
- Al Rashid Mall, Muhammed bin Nasser Rd., Jazan 82723.
- Kadi Mall, Corniche Rd, ☎ +966 7 317 6969. open 24 hours.
- Courtyard Jazan, Al Riyadh Road next to Rashid Mall, ☎ 966 17 312 9999, toll-free: 800 8971437, fax: 966 17 312 9988. Check-in: 3:00 PM, check-out: 12:00 PM.
- Jazan Inn, Sadafa Roundabout, North Corniche. Check-in: 3:00 - 11 PM, check-out: 2:00 PM.
- Farasan Islands — a large coral island group in the Red Sea, 45 km to the west of Jizan city. The way to get there is by ferries which take 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Lajab Valley "Wadi Lajab" — is characterized as a unique crack in a mountainous area. it is 160 km far from Jizan city to the north-east.
- Faifa mountains — a beautiful place of nature with its agricultural terraces and to see architecture of old buildings, it is 95 km far from Jizan city to the east.
- Abha — Capital of Asir province which is neighbored to Jizan province, it is 200 km from Jizan city to the north-east.