You can only get in by car or by bus.
There are not many buses.
- Fountains - La Llacuna has a lot of beautiful fountains all around. Cuitora's Fountain is one of the most popular, but there are others like Hort's Fountain, Granotes Fountain (Frogg's Fountain) and Pla Novell Fountain. You can walk to all of them along beautiful tracks, about 30 minutes from the main square.
Bastoners de La Llacuna. A cultural tradition of Catalonia represented by this group for the last 2 years.
- Diables, Ball de Diables is a traditional dance of Catalonia, represented by a group of demons with firecrackers.
- In La Llacuna you can spend a lot of time walking around: forests and vine fields are of particular interest.
- Explore the town, see the fountains and the walls, sit down and watch the lives of the people of La Llacuna.
- Also you should visit The Castle, from where you will have a wide view of the valley.
- Riding around and swimming are the best activities in summer.
- Fira de Sant Andreu the first Sunday of December where you can eat the best
- Potada (it depends, usually in April) This year 2005 will be on May 1st.
- Aplec del Castell The last Sunday of May.
The Live Nativity Scene Show. Second or third Sunday of December.
La Llacuna is best known for its inlays and meats. There are some shops that send all over Catalonia, to hotels, restaurants and particulars. La Llacuna has two supermarkets, a kiosk, fishmarket, bakery (with good desserts). A electric material and variety stuff is found in the Major square. There is a pharmacy also. But you can't leave this village without buying some "carquinyolis" from Ca l'Americano, it's a typical dessert, like a cookie.
- Ca l'Americano Restaurant
- Cal Tiquets Restaurant
- La Bona teca Restaurant
- Cal Joan Bar
- La pansa Bar
- el Trull Bar
- Vilafranca del Penedés (wine route)
- Montserrat (Spain), a monastery situated at the top of a mountain - impressive buildings, great views and good walks around the hill. Try the cable car ride up (although if you're afraid of heights it's probably best not to!)