Local news and event information about the Loveland, Ohio area can be found at .
Get in 
By car 
I-275 provides the easiest access to Loveland, take the Loveland/Indian Hill exit, #52.
By train 
Amtrak , All trains arrive and depart from Union Terminal/Cincinnati Museum Center.
By air 
The closest airport is located in Cincinnati.
By bus 
Public transportation bypasses Loveland, however, buses do stop in nearby Milford and Symmes Township. Renting a car would prove to be much more reliable and easier than relying on public transportation.
Get around 
By bike 
On foot 
- Historic Dowtown Loveland
- Grailville, 932 O'Bannonville Road, ☎ +1-513-683-2340. The center desrcibes itself as dedicated to promoting feminism, and a center for spiritual and cultural understanding.
- Loveland Castle (Call for directions), ☎ +1-513-683-4686, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours: April - September 30: Daily: 11:00 - 17:00, November - March 31: Weekends only: 11:00 - 17:00. Local resident Harry Andrews built a stone castle on the banks of the Little Miami River in Loveland, Ohio. The castle reflects architecture of medieval castles, because there is no working plumbing and at least one well hidden room.
- Greater Loveland Historical Society and Museum, 201 Riverside Drive, ☎ +1-513-683-5692. Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 13:00 to 16:30 and by appointment.
- Maritain Gallery/Schickel Studios, 200 W. Loveland Avenue, ☎ +1-513-588-0418, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Walk, Run, or Cycle on the Little Miami Bike Trail.
- Loveland Canoe & Kayak, 200 Crutchfield Place (Exit 52 off of I-275), ☎ +1-513-683-4611. The company arranges daily canoeing trips. Please consult the web site for details.
- Castle Skateland, 980 Loveland-Maderia Road, ☎ +1-513-683-6666. The Castle Skateland is an enormous roller skating rink available for parties, and occasionally has nights open to the general public.
- Loveland Stage Company, 111 South 2nd Street. The Loveland Stage Company has several productions scheduled for each season and has an up-to-date schedule on its website.
- Rozzi's Fireworks, 11605 North Lebanon Road, ☎ +1-513-683-0620. June 1- June 18: 10:00 – 20:00, June 19 – July 3: 10:00 – 22:00, July 4: 10:00 – 20:00. Don't blow off a hand with these colorful fireworks. Rozzi's is a famous institution providing services for every single fireworks display in Southwest Ohio. If purchasing fireworks you will have to leave the state to use fireworks, because it's against the law to use most fireworks in Ohio.
- Running Spot East, 127 West Loveland Avenue (Near the Old Loveland entrance to the Little Miami Bike Trail), ☎ +1-513-831-2378. Place to go if you want to walk or run the Bike Trail and need some shoes or other accessories.
- Loveland Bike & Skate Rental, 206 Railroad Avenue (Exit 52 off of I-275), ☎ +1-513-683-0468, fax: +1-513-683-5451, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LaRosa's Pizzeria, 901 Loveland-Madeira Road, ☎ +1-513-347-1111 (This is the number for the central call center). Monday - Thursday: 11:00 - 21:30, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 - 23:30, Sunday: Noon - 21:30. A Cincinnati based pizzeria founded by former boxer Buddy LaRosa.
- Paxton's Grill, 126 West Loveland Avenue, ☎ +1-513-583-1717, fax: +1-513-583-1871.
- Skyline Chili, 6016 South State Route 48, ☎ +1-513-683-4929. A Cincinnati area favorite and must eat.
- Toot's Restaurant, 12191 Montgomery Road, ☎ +1-513-697-9100. Su. - Th.: 11AM - 11PM. F. - Sa.: 11AM - Midnight. In its heyday, Toot's was a great burger joint that was lively and saw crowds and servers dancing atop bars. Now, the place isn't as popular or fun, but decent burgers can still be had.
- The Works, 20 Grear Millitzer Lane, ☎ +1-513-697-8408. Monday-Thursday: 11:00 - 22:00, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 - 00:00, Sunday: 11:00 - 21:00.
- Bee Jay's Lounge, 1515 State Route 28.
- 20 Mile House Restaurant, 3159 Montgomery Road.
- Paradise Sports Bar, 1607 State Route 28.
- Mingles Sports Bar & Grill, 1296 State Route 28.
- Loveland Dairy Whip (Whippy Dip), 611 W Loveland Ave (4 Blocks west of Bike Trail), ☎ 513-683-0992. 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm. Serving soft serve desserts since 1955. Has sundae concoctions with
names like Peanut Butter Krusher, the E.T. Parfay and the Clown. But ask many of our customers and they'll recommend the Chocolate Mountain - chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
While lacking the selection of nearby Cincinnati, Loveland does have two hotels in town.
- Hilton Garden Inn 6288 Tri Ridge Blvd. (Located directly off the "Wards Corner" exit on I-275), 513 576-6999
- Sleepy Hollow Inn 378 Bridge St.
- Chase Bank, 513 Loveland-Madeira Road, ☎ +1-513-985-5160.
- Key Bank, 9861 Montgomery Road, ☎ +1-513-791-7200.
- National City Bank, 10600 Loveland-Madeira Road, ☎ +1-513-683-2400.