North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Southwest Ohio > Montgomery County (Ohio) > Miamisburg
Either by the RTA or walking
Downtown Miamisburg, Civic Center
- Miamisburg Mound, Mound Avenue (one mile south of exit 44 - State Route 725 - and three miles west of exit 42 off I-75). Daylight Hours. A little understood, prehistoric Indian site, which happens to be the largest conical shaped earthwork in Ohio at a height of 65 feet. Free.
- Dayton Mall, 2700 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Near the I-75/I-675 interchange in Miami Township.), ☎ .
- Marion's Piazza, 8991 Kingsridge Drive, ☎ . This unique and delicious style of pizza, intensely popular with the locals, has been a part of Dayton traditions for over 40 years, and is a must try for anyone visiting the area.
- Hamburger Wagon Famous burgers from this Miamisburg classic. Good German food as well.
- Rons Pizza, 1 South Main St, ☎ . Ron’s Original thin crust is a local favorite! All of Ron’s Pizza’s come in small, large, and family sizes. Plain Sml 9″ 6.75, Lrg 13″ 9.75, Fam 15″ 10.75. 6.75-10.75.
- Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, 100 Prestige Place, ☎ , fax: +1 937 433-0285.
- Holiday Inn, 31 Prestige Plaza Dr, ☎ .
- Motel 6 Dayton - Miamisburg, ☎ , fax: +1 937 434-6734. 8101 Springboro Pike.
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton South/Mall, 155 Prestige Place, ☎ , fax: +1 937 434-9308.
|Routes through Miamisburg|
|Toledo ← Dayton ←||N S||→ Springboro → Cincinnati|
|Shelbyville ← Rushville ← becomes ←||W E||→ Jct S N → END|