North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > Maryland > Capital Region (Maryland) > Prince George's County > National Harbor
Home to Marriott's Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor is a common destination for people traveling to the Washington DC area for conventions and business.
National Harbor is just south of the intersection of I-95 and I-295.
- Metrobus NH1 & NH3 operate service from/to the Branch Avenue Metro Station, where further connections can be made to Washington DC. For more information on riding the Metrorail and Metrobus, see Washington DC#Get_In.
- National Harbor Passenger Shuttle operates between hotels in National Harbor and the King Street Metro Station in Alexandria, Virginia. The bus is free for guests staying at a hotel in National Harbor (show your key card) or residents/employees of National Harbor and costs $10 for non-guests.
- National Children’s Museum, 151 St. George Boulevard, ☎ .
- Boat Rental @ Boating in D.C.. Hourly Rates: Single Kayak: $15; Double Kayak: $20; Stand Up Paddleboard: $20; Pedal Boat (up to 4 adults): $25; Swan or Duck Pedal Boat (4 adults + 1 child): $30.
- The Capital Wheel, 174 Waterfront St. #215, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. A 180-foot ferris wheel with views of the major sights of Washington DC and the surrounding area. Adults: $15; Children: $11.25.
- The Carousel at National Harbor, 137 National Plaza, ☎ . Children: $5.
- Cirque Du Soleil. Frequently hosts shows in a tent at National Harbor.
- Tanger Outlets, 6800 Oxon Hill Road, ☎ , toll-free: . Over 85 stores.
- Grace's Mandarin, 188 Waterfront St.
- Old Hickory Steakhouse @ Marriott Gaylord Convention Center, 201 Waterfront St.
- Thai Pavilion, 151 American Way.
- Bobby McKey's Dueling Piano Bar, 172 Fleet Street, ☎ .
- Tasting Room Wine Bar & Shop @ National Harbor, 137 Waterfront St.
- National Pastime Sports Bar & Grill @ Marriott Gaylord Convention Center, 201 Waterfront St.
- Aloft National Harbor, 156 Watefront Street, ☎ . 190 rooms, 9-foot ceilings, large windows, modern look.
- Marriott Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, 201 Waterfront Street, ☎ . 19 floors, 2,000 rooms, 470,000 square feet of meeting space.
- Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor, 250 Waterfront Street, ☎ . 151 rooms
- Residence Inn National Harbor, 192 Waterfront Street, ☎ . 162 rooms.
- Westin National Harbor, 171 Waterfront Street, ☎ . Great views.
- Wyndham National Harbor, 250 Mariner Passage, ☎ . 250 suites, many with multiple bedrooms.
- Alexandria, Virginia is just across the Potomac River
- Washington DC is a 30 minute drive or accessible by bus/metro.
|Routes through National Harbor|
|Springfield ← Alexandria ←||W N||→ Camp Springs → Greenbelt|
|Washington, D.C. ←||N S||→ END|