There is more than one place called Nelson. They are listed here in order of decreasing population size by country:
- Nelson (England) - A town of about 28,000 people near Burnley in England.
- Nelson (Wales) — A town near Caerphilly in Wales.
- Nelson County (North Dakota) - A county of about 4,000 people in North Dakota.
- Nelson (Georgia) - A town of about 1,300 people in Pickens County located at N 34°22′55″ W 84°22′1
- Nelson (Wisconsin) - A town of about 600 people in Wisconsin.
- A locality of about 900 people located at S 31°16′03″ W 60°45′46″ in Santa Fe province in Pampas region.
- Nelson (New South Wales) is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales with about 700 people.
- Nelson (Victoria) is a small fishing town in the state of Victoria with about 200 people.
- Port Nelson (Western Australia) is a tiny gazetted port in the state of Western Australia of about 4 people.
- A locality of about 30 people in Mashonaland East located at S 18°36′25″ E 31°29′20″
- An island in Diego Martin located at N 10°39′00″ W 61°36′00″ near Port of Spain
- A locality in Isla de la Juventud located at N 21°49′00″ W 82°54′00″
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|