North America > United States of America > Pacific Northwest > Washington (state) > North Cascades > Omak
- Omak Airport (IATA: OMK) +1 509-322-4046 located 4 miles north of the city is a general airport which provides charter flights.
Omak Lake, Southeast of town. A public beach is located at the north end of the lake, along with boat access.
Omache Shopping Center.
The Breadline Cafe, 102 Ash St, ☎ . Tu-Sa 11AM-9PM.
The Courtyard Downtown, 28 N. Main, ☎ . 9AM-6PM. Has internet access.
Hometown Pizza, 738 Riverside (next to the bowling alley), ☎ . M-Sa 11AM-9PM.
Koala Street Grill & Neighborhood Bar, Hwy. 97 (next to Omak Inn), ☎ . Daily 6AM-9:30PM.
Magoo's Restaurant, 24 N. Main, ☎ . Daily 6AM-3PM.
Rancho Chico Mexican Restaurant, 22 N. Main, ☎ . Daily.
Tequila's Mexican Restaurant, Okoma Dr, ☎ .
Motel Nicholas, 527 E Grape St, ☎ .
Stampede Motel, 215 W 4th St, ☎ .
Royal Motel, 514 Riverside Dr, ☎ .
Rodeway Inn & Suites, 122 N Main St, ☎ .
- Colville Indian Reservation
- St Mary's Mission, on the Colville Indian Reservation
- Conconully State Park, 22 miles north of Omak
- Loup Loup - ski resort located midway between Twisp and Omak on Hwy 20
|Routes through Omak|
|Oroville ← Tonasket ←||N S||→ Okanogan → Wenatchee|
|North Cascades N.P. ← Okanogan ←||W E||→ Tonasket → Newport|
|END ←||N S||→ Grand Coulee → Coulee City|