Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > Scotland > North East Scotland > Aberdeenshire > Peterhead
Peterhead is in North East Scotland.
- Arbuthnot Museum, St. Peter Street, AB42 1QD. Mon,Tues,Thur,Fri,Sat 10.00am- 12.30pm & 1.30pm - 4.00pm (3.30pm on Sat).. stuffed Polar bears, whaling exhibits and loads of information on local Inverugie Castle free.
- Bullers o Buchan (Sea cliffs and caves) (about 6 miles south of Peterhead). A collapsed sea cave and an adjacent village
- Peterhead Lido Beach. 300m sheltered sandy beach inside the marina breakwater. Although suitable for swimming this is not a swimming pool, as the name Lido may suggest.
- Peterhead Golf Club, Riverside Dr., AB42 1LT, ☎ .
Local Fish and Chips are as good as you will get!
- Swallow Waterside Hotel, e-mail: email@example.com. Purpose built hotel with 105 bedrooms, leisure club, spa, swimming pool and award winning restaurant.