All major national coaches stop at the Shell garage on the N2 (1km from the town centre).
The Baz bus  comes into the town centre.
- Robberg Nature and Marine Reserve is a 4 km long peninsula south east of Plett, and due to the location of it on the South African coast, it acts as a speed bump to the sea life that migrates up and down the coast. There is a huge Cape Fur seal colony at the foot of the peninsula in the bay, and whales are often seen during in the bay in the whale migration season, Great Whites have been seen in the bay around the time when seal pups are young. Theres also a colony of penguins that are here part of the year.
- Birds of Eden (At Monkeyland, The Crags, 16 km outside Plet, east along the N2), ☎ , fax: +27 44 534-8907, e-mail: email@example.com. The largest enclosed aviary in the world.
- Dolphin Adventures, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For a true blue adventure why not get up close and personal with the ocean and its visitors.
- Goose Valley Golf Estate (Goose Valley) (N2 Motoway Plett, just outside Plett, towards P.E.), ☎ . A beautiful 18 hole golf course designed by Gary Player.
- Ocean Blue Adventures. 1.5. Doing a sea safari is an excellent way to get up close and see the sea life in the bay. With close encounter permits, they are allowed up close to the sea life. Most trips see some dolphins, seals are always seen, but shark and whale sightings are obviously seasonal. lat=.
- Ocean Safaris, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Holds a permit to conduct close encounters with the marine life in the bay as well as being fair trade in tourism and Green Ticket certified. Owner run company with a passion for the ocean. Sightings are great all year round with official season from July-December when we sight both southern right and humpback whales. We sight Brydes whales throughout the year with sightings being the most prolific during the summer months. Dolphins frequent the bay on almost a daily basis and sightings include: the playful bottlenose, energetic commons, and the endangered humpbacked dolphins.
Plettenberg Bay has a number of unique shops with talented and creative designers.
The Market Square which is the largest and hosts Pick n pay, Woolworths and a number of other chainstores.
Mellvilles Centre hosts the Spar, a charity shop, PNA and a great little coffee shop amongst others.
Milkwood Centre: Situated on Central Beach and is home to Ocean Safaris holder of one of a few close encounter whale watching permits, Dolphin Adventures Sea kayaking, The Yellow wood Spur, Fat Fish Seafood Restaurant, Live Green wholesome fresh food, and a beach hire and sales shop. A great addition to this centre is the newly opened Plett Beachfront accommodation which is the closest you will get to the sea on central beach with great prices.
Liv Green : Situated in Milkwood Centre on Central Beach.
- Mugg 'n Bean, The Market Square, Beacon Way, ☎ , fax: +27 44 533 2501. Great place for breakfast, lunch or coffee.
- Flashbacks on the main road, good lively bar, especially during Matric Rage.
- VIP - Vegas in Plett, is a club just outside the town. Great night out!
- The Clubhouse Restaurant (Goose Valley Restaurant), The Clubhouse @ Goose VAlley Golf Estate (Just outside Plett, East on the N2), ☎ 0445330889. 7am-late. Lovely golf club dining, varied menu with weekly specials. Dinner in the evenings is by booking only and they Cater for functions including weddings, golf days etc
- Forever Resorts Plettenberg (Just off the N2, 6 km outside Plettenberg Bay), ☎ +27 (0)44 535-9309, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Chalets, log cabins and caravan park
- Holiday Homes Plettenberg Bay (Take Odland Street off Main Road, 2nd left into Le Vaillant, #9), ☎ +27 (0)11 883-2379, e-mail: email@example.com. Holiday accommodation rental in Plettenberg Bay
- Milkwood Manor (Luxury Guesthouse & Restaurant), Salmack Road, Lookout Beach, ☎ +27 (0)44 533-0420, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Georgian-styled building is designed for spaciousness, reflecting the vast unlimited landscape surrounding it, without sacrificing its ambiance of intimacy. This is epitomized by the airy double-storeyed foyer, the large yet cosy restaurant, the private patios and balconies, and large breakfast and sundowner terrace, that afford spectacular views over the Indian Ocean, Keurbooms River Mouth, Keurbooms Lagoon and Tsitsikamma Mountains.