Wikivoyage:Requests for comment
Requests for Comment
This page allows you to ask other Wikivoyagers to contribute to a discussion, including both policy/style pages as well as actual article content. You may want some feedback, more opinions, or just some help in reaching a consensus.
Requests pointing to discussions that have gone dormant for over two months may be removed from this page. Otherwise, the original contributor may remove a request when satisfied. (Please remember to do this, in order to keep the page current!)
Policy planning and proposals
- Closing the changing username process - should the process be closed? --Rschen7754 16:31, 25 October 2014 (UTC)
- Wikivoyage talk:Image policy#Proposal to use audio files in phrasebooks – Should we allow links to audio files as a supplement to phrasebooks? Ikan Kekek (talk) 00:55, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- Wikivoyage talk:Checkuser#Another go at a new sockpuppet policy - A proposal to revamp our policy on sockpuppets. Your opinions please. -- AndreCarrotflower (talk) 00:01, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
- Wikivoyage talk:How to use dynamic maps#Guidelines for Positioning and Sizing Dynamic Maps - We need some guidelines! If you use Dynamic Maps (or even static maps) then please comment Andrewssi2 (talk) 11:35, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
- Talk:Calendar of events and festivals#Time to do some serious weeding --Traveler100 (talk) 16:34, 13 September 2014 (UTC)
Articles and travel content
- Talk:Yongding County - Does anyone know enough about this area to contribute? It might be a very good OtBP candidate with a little more work. Pashley (talk) 20:24, 4 May 2014 (UTC)
- Talk:Middle East - Inas goes toe-to-toe with Powers and Ikan on whether with only 9 cities to list in our region, whether we should waste them on destinations you currently can't travel to. --Inas (talk) 22:54, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
- Talk:Stockholm#Destination of the month and districts - Let's combine some of Stockholm's far-too-numerous district articles so we can maybe avoid slushing its DotM nomination. -- AndreCarrotflower (talk) 18:58, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
- Talk:Berlin#Rebooting districts - Please participate in a discussion about the most useful way to divide Berlin for travelers. Ikan Kekek (talk) 03:51, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
- Talk:German_phrasebook#Pronounciation - The pseudo pronunciations in the German phrasebook for many phrases do not make sense to some of us German speakers. Do you have a view for a better way to present them, or should we remove? Andrewssi2 (talk) 01:42, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- Talk:Syracuse (New York)#Banners - Advice needed on pagebanner.
Ideas and expeditions
- Wikivoyage:Travellers'_pub#Proposed_new_section_on_extended_stays. A proposed new section to add to guides where travelers might be staying for extended periods.