Saint Louis Park (Minnesota)
North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Minnesota > Twin Cities > Saint Louis Park (Minnesota)
- Pavek Museum of Broadcasting, 3517 Raleigh Ave S (between 35th and 36th Sts), ☎ . W-Sa 10AM-5PM. A large collection of antique radio, television, and broadcasting equipment. $7 adults, $5 students.
- Park Tavern Bowling and Entertainment Center, 3401 Louisiana Ave S, ☎ . 9AM-1:30AM daily.
- Roller Garden, 5622 W Lake St (at Webster, south of Minnetonka), ☎ . Rollerskating rink.
- Thanh Do, 8028 Minnetonka Blvd (in the Texa-Tonka strip mall), ☎ , fax: +1 952 938-4578. M-Th 11AM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM-10PM, Su 4PM-9PM. The Basil Pad Thai is the best in the area. Get it take-out, though, as the service and atmosphere is lacking.
- Taste of India, 5617 Wayzata Blvd (at Park Place Blvd, south of I-394), ☎ . Lunch buffet: 11AM-2:30PM daily; dinner: 5PM-10PM daily. Indian restaurant with a popular lunch buffet.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton, 5305 Wayzata Blvd (between Park Place Blvd and Hwy 100, south of I-394), ☎ , fax: +1 952 544-0497. Features a fitness center, free WiFi, complimentary breakfast, and a 24-hour on-site convenience store. $200+.
- Hennepin County Library, 3240 Library Lane (at Kentucky, one block east of Louisiana and one block south of 32nd St), ☎ . M-Tu 10AM-9PM, W,F-Sa 10AM-5PM, Th 1PM-9PM, Su noon-5PM.
|Routes through Saint Louis Park|
|Aberdeen ← Minnetonka ←||W E||→ Golden Valley → Minneapolis|
|Grand Rapids ← Plymouth ←||N S||→ Hopkins → Mankato|
|Hutchinson ← Hopkins ←||W E||→ Minneapolis → END|