Seligman is a town in the state of Arizona. The city is located on the old Route 66 and is home to the greatest concentration of Route 66 kitsch in Arizona if not the country, which makes it a frequent pit stop for travelers passing through on their way to more exotic destinations.
Seligman's a one-street town if there ever was one. The names Chino Street, Main Street, and Historic Route 66 are used interchangeably.
- Delgadillos Historic Route 66 Visitor Center, 217 East Route 66, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. M-Sa 9AM-9PM. Formerly Angel's Barbershop, this gift shop has Route 66 memorablia spilling out all sides and the owner, Angel Delgadillo, was instrumental in preserving this last stretch of the Route. The shop also has information on a 20 minute walking tour of Seligman.
- Historic Seligman Sundries (formerly Ted's Trading Post & Soda Fountain in the mid-1900's), 22405 Historic Route 66, ☎ . 7am-4pm mid-March through early November. You will be experiencing history when you enter into Historic Seligman Sundries, the oldest commercial building in Seligman, built in 1904. Many of the original artifacts remain including the original soda fountain from the 1930's. All tourists are welcomed to stop and visit this museum atmosphere -- free information and handouts are available.
- Return to the 50's, 22325 West Historic Route 66, ☎ . 8AM to 5PM. This store is housed in an old gas station and sports lots of antiques. A unique store with a good selection of Route 66 stuff including apparel, hats, patches, car stuff, license plates, signs, jackets and more.
- A&W Restaurant, 527 W Chino Avenue, ☎ .
- Copper Cart Restaurant (Currently open friday,saturday and sunday), 22385 W Old Hwy 66, ☎ . Now open from 8:00 am thru 4:00pm; serving Mexican food.
- Delgadillos Snow Cap, 301 E Chino Ave, ☎ . Run by John Delgadillo, the son of Angel's brother Juan.
- Ok Saloon & Route 66 Roadkill, 502 W Highway 66, ☎ . Route 66 themed restaurant.
- Westside Lilo's Cafe, 415 W Chino Ave, ☎ .
- Black Cat Bar, 114 W Chino Ave, ☎ .
- Historic Seligman Sundries (Gourmet Coffee Shop), 22405 Historic Route 66 (across from the Black Cat Bar), ☎ . 7am-4pm April through October. Enjoy freshly brewed gourmet coffee, espresso, cappuccinos, lattes, and iced coffees along with old-fashioned malts and milk shakes as you browse through their gift shop and museum which includes the original soda fountain and many vintage artifacts.
Seligman has a slew of more or less identical motels, many with period signage advertising snazzy features like "a phone in every room". Rooms from $30.
- Aztec Motel & Giftshop, 312 E. Highway 66, ☎ . pets welcome $38-58.
- Canyon Lodge, 114 E Chino St, ☎ .
- Deluxe Inn, 203 E Chino Ave, ☎ .
- Historic Route 66 Motel, 500 W Chino Highway 66, ☎ . $47.
- Romney Motel, 122 W Chino Ave, ☎ .
- Supai Motel, 134 W Chino Ave, ☎ .
- Historic Seligman Sundries (Gourmet Coffee Shop), 22405 Historic Route 66, ☎ . Enjoy fresh gourmet coffee, espresso, cappuccinos, lattes, and iced coffee drinks as you browse through their gift shop and museum.
- Williams is 45 minutes to the east.
- Kingman is less than an hour to the west.
- Las Vegas is three hours to the northwest.
- Flagstaff is about an hour to the east.
- The Grand Canyon is two hours north.
|Routes through Seligman|
|Barstow ← Kingman ←||W E||→ Ash Fork → Flagstaff|
|Kingman ← Peach Springs ←||W E||→ Ash Fork → Flagstaff|