North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Northwest Ohio > Richland County (Ohio) > Shelby (Ohio)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, (IATA:CLE), Tel: (216) 265-6030, . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is a hub for United Airlines as well.
- Port Columbus International Airport, (IATA:CMH), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, Tel: +1 614 239-4083, . Port Columbus International Airport is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Ohio State Route 39 goes through the city of Shelby and its downtown business district. It provides connection to Mansfield to the southeast and Tiro to the northwest. Ohio 39 is the most heavly traveled route and is the main route to the cities of Mansfield and Ontario from Shelby. It is also the main route to The Ohio State University Mansfield Campus/North Central State College.
- Ohio State Route 61 goes through the city of Shelby and its downtown business district. It provides connection to Crestline to the southwest and Plymouth to the north.
- Ohio State Route 96 goes through the city of Shelby and its downtown business district. It provides connection to Ashland to the east and Bucyrus to the west.
- Around the World Treasures, 45 Broadway Street (Third house past Napa Auto Parts), ☎ . A Fair Trade store offering unique, high-quality handmade gifts and accessories from all over the world. Inventory includes handbags, purses, toys, cookbooks, interior decorations, personal accessories.
- Shelby Hardware, 157 Mansfield Ave., ☎ .
- Glen's Surplus, Mohican St. (Corner of Mohican St. and Smiley). All of your army surplus needs and much, much more.
- Cornell's IGA Supercenter, 140 Mansfield Ave., ☎ .
- Great Scot's was closed because of extensive damage due to the flood in 2007. Scheduled to reopen, under a new operating title, in late 2009.
- Gwirtz Market, 5001 State Route 39 W., ☎ . The Supermarket is located on the southeast corner of State Route 39/State Route 96 and Funk Road near Shelby Airport in Sharon Township just west (outside the city limits) of Shelby.
- Shelby Diner, 180 Mansfield Ave., ☎ .
There are plenty of choices for alcohol. Most grocery stores carry it, as well as the gas stations, drive-throughs and convenience stores.
- Relax Inn, 178 Mansfield Ave., ☎ , fax: +1 419 347-5902.
- Shelby Post Office, 26 N. Gamble St., ☎ , fax: +1 419 347-3120. Hours are M-F 8:30AM-5PM, Sa 9AM-12PM (noon), closed on Sunday.
- C & T Laundromat, 102 N. Gamble St., ☎ .
- Snowhite Cleaners Incorporated, 129 Mansfield Ave., ☎ .
- Marvin Memorial Library, 29 W. Whitney Ave., ☎ , fax: +1 419 347-7285. Hours are M-Th 9AM-8PM, F 9AM-5PM, Sa 9AM-2PM, closed on Sunday.
- The Shelby Daily Globe is a daily newspaper published in the Shelby area.
- The Mansfield News Journal is a daily newspaper published in the Mansfield/Ontario/Richland County area.
|Routes through Shelby|
|Ends at ←||NW SE||→ Mansfield → Dover|