Tamborine Mountain is in South East Queensland.
A short drive south from Brisbane, about an hour by car on the M1 motorway.
Landcare's Environmental Park. Location: Licuala Drive North Tamborine (opposite number 56), . More information at the Piccabeen Bookshop, near Forest Cafe, Main Street North Tamborine or at the Visitors Information Center, Doughty Park, North Tamborine.
The environmental activities of the local community come together in a very active local Landcare group. The group runs a successful website and the mountain's only second hand bookshop 'Piccabeen' (proceeds go to the rainforest preservation). The Esme Street Environmental Park offers a rainforest experience without the need to go 'off the beaten track'. The flat footpaths are sealed and wheelchair accessible. Signs provide information about flora and fauna. The footpaths add up to only a few hundred meters in length.
Hop On Hop Off - All Day Mountain Explorer, +61 7 5545 4321 All day Mountain Explorer runs from 10AM to 4PM daily. There are over 15 stops on this tram style trolley. Adult, concession & family passes available.
- Heritage Wines. Of Tamborine
- Witches Falls Winery, 79 Main Western Road, ☎ , fax: +61 7 5545 0189, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kidd Street Cottages, ☎ . Fully self contained cottages in North Tamborine and a short stroll to many restaurants, shops and the Zamia Theatre. Peaceful, private gardens give a chance to view some of the mountain's abundant birdlife.
- Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Bed and Breakfast built on the mountain's eastern edge. The main deck gives good views of South Moreton Bay and the Gold Coast.
- QCCC Tamborine, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A modern, fully catered conference and camping accommodation centre for up to 250 guests. Multiple meeting rooms and breathtaking views.
- Villa della Rosa B&B, ☎ , fax: +61 7 5545 3375, e-mail: email@example.com. A unique Mediterranean styled mansion in a secluded corner of North Tamborine. The villa is close to the distillery and other tourist attractions in the area.
- Tamborine Mountain Caravan and Camping, ☎ . Bush camping.
Discover Tamborine Mountain Visitor Online Information, Tel: + 61 1300 TAMBORINE (826 267) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamborine Mountain Visitor Information Centre, Doughty Park, North Tamborine. Phone: +61 7 5545 3200. Email: email@example.com -- Open 7 days, Monday thru Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm
Tamborine Mountain Online Tourist Information Centre, Freemont Drive, North Tamborine, Queensland, Australia 4272. Phone: +61 7 5667 7397. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -- Open 7 days, Monday thru Friday 12:00am - 12:00pm