The Lothians is the collective name given to the three counties of Midlothian, East Lothian and West Lothian in Scotland.
- Edinburgh — The Lothians' one major city and the capital of Scotland
- Aberlady — a quaint seaside village
- Dalkeith — the main town in the former mining area of Midlothian
- Dunbar — harbour town popular with American tourists due to its links with the conservationist John Muir
- Gullane — seaside village and golfing mecca.
- Haddington — picturesque market town and the county town of East Lothian
- Linlithgow — historic West Lothian town and the birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots
- Livingston a new town from the 1960s 15 miles West of Edinburgh
- Musselburgh a seaside town on the Eastern edge of Edinburgh
- North Berwick — small harbour town with internationally important seabird nesting sites
- Roslin — a village, home to that chapel from the Da Vinci Code
- South Queensferry near the Forth Rail and Road Bridges
See this map for places with Wikivoyage articles nearby.