Keio Line : Keio Line trains run to Fuchu from Shinjuku station. The faster Tokkyu (特急) and Jun-Tokkyu (準特急) trains make the run to Fuchu, the third stop, in 20 minutes at a cost of ¥270.
JR Nanbu Line : Takes about 50 min. from Kawasaki station to Fuchu-honmachi(府中本町) station.
JR Chuou Line : Takes about 60 min. from Tokyo station to Fuchu-honmachi station via Nishi-kokubunji(西国分寺) station.
- Fuchu City Hall Tourist Information Center : Short free tours on every thu. Phone 042-302-2000
Kurayami Matsuri (night festival) Six large drams. Eight omikoshi (small shrines).
- Tokyo Racecourse. (東京競馬場), 1-1 Hiyoshi-cho. One of Japan's largest horse racing facilities. Home to several prestigious Grade 1 events including the Yasuda Kinen and Japan Cup races. Racing weekends only, generally January-February, April-June and October-November. The facility is served by the Fuchu-Keiba-Seimonmae (府中競馬正門前) station of the Keio Line, where shuttle trains run to and from Higashi-Fuchu (東府中) station.
From Shinjuku, take the Keio tokkyu (特急) or jun-tokkyu (準特急) to Chofu, change for a local train to Higashi-Fuchu, and change again for the shuttle train to the racecourse. Despite the transfer hooplah, it's still only 30-35 minutes and ¥270.
- Hot spa (Onsen 温泉) Joumon no yu(縄文の湯). Near ISETAN.
- Isetan food coat "EAT PARADICE". (Floor 9) Sushi, Tenpura, Soba. phone: 042-334-1111
- Fuchu rail road underpass drink and eat area.
- VIN BLANC Reasonable lunch, and gorgeous dinner. Hotel Continental Floor 1. 
- Sizzler 
- Tully's Coffee, ☎ . Minano 1 Flr. 3-22-26 Katamachi Fuchu City Tokyo.
- Dragon Bar
Maison de Bonheur 1 Flr. 1-9-28 Miyamachi Fuchu City Tokyo phone: 042-368-1441
- Chot Bar
- CAFE HEDIARD,
 Fuchu-shi,miyamati1-41-2 Isetan Fuchu 6F(東京都府中市宮町1-41-2 伊勢丹府中店６階）10:00-19:30 You can enjoy original blended coffee,various tea and pancakes.
- HOTEL CONTINENTAL,
 1-5-1 Fuchu-cho, Fuchu-shi Tokyo. phone 042-333-7111 Right front of the Keio Line, Fuchu station.
Sheep Box internet cafe, not far from Fuchu Station