Ulvik is a village in Hordaland, Norway. It is the administration center of Ulvik municipality (pop. 1,107 as of 2008) which also contains Finse, a large mountain area, some other small settlements, and a large number of farms, many of which are abandoned.
- Den Grøne Kafe (The Green Cafe), Promenaden 7, 5730 Ulvik, ☎ .
Three of Ulvik's four hotels are owned by the same hotel chain, Rica Hotels. All four are located in or near the center of Ulvik village.
- Ulvik Fjord Hotel, Eikjeledbakkjen 2, 5730 Ulvik, Hardanger, ☎ , fax: 56 52 61 70. Check-in: 14.00, check-out: 12.00. Privately owned, family run. 19 rooms, WLAN, restaurant, bar, Large garden. Nok.950,-.
- Rica Brakanes Hotel, 5730 Ulvik, Hardanger, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 143 rooms, wlan, pub, bar, etc.
- Rica Ulvik Hotel, 5730 Ulvik, Hardanger, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Restaurant. The guests have access to all the facilities of Rica Brakanes Hotel.
- Rica Strand Fjordhotel, 5730 Ulvik, Hardanger, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Restaurant and swimming pool. The guests have access to all the facilities of Rica Brakanes Hotel.
- Øydvin Gardsturisme, Øydve Ulvik. High standard holiday home by the fjord.