Una (Punjabi:ਜ਼ਿਲ੍ਲਾ ਉਨਾ) is a district in Himachal Pradesh.
Amb, Bangana and Haroli are the tehsil of Una District
Gagret bangana una haroli
- Chintpurni mata ji
- Naina devi Temple
- Baba Bharbag Singh
- Sadashiv Temple, talmera
- Shivbari's Drona Shiv Mandir
- Baba Rudara Temple
Hindi, Punjabi and English or pahari
- Via Nangal
- Via Hoshiarpur
- Jan shatabdi - starts from Delhi
- There are multiple local buses plying between Una and Nangal, Chandigarh etc.
Generally walking; as the old city is located at a higher elevation, which is why pedicabs do not work there.
- Bhakra Nangal Dam
- Chintpurani temple: A famous goddess temple located at a hill top. You can make a wish by binding a thread to the branches of Holy banyan tree. Once your wish is fulfilled you have to come back to remove the thread from the tree. It happens due to the blessings of goddess. Goddess is also called as "chinta harni " means worries vanisher.
- Naina Devi Temple
- Sadashiv Temple at Talemra: This temple was built by Pandav.
- Shiv baari: God Shiv ji temple believed to be made by Pandavas. The temple is surrounded by a wild forest which is the major center of attraction and a home to different wild animals.
- Chapaties made of wheat flour, rice comes under daily diet.
- In winters maize chapatti are famous. Hot chapatties act as a cold reliever in chilling nights.
- In curries Reddu, mahani (Raw mangoes curry), madara, Karall da raita etc. are famous and most delicious.
- Sweet dishes such as Desi milk burfi and jalebi are common.
You will get all the national and international brands. But Una no. 1 and several other domestic brands are unique in their tastes and strength.
Tea is a most common drink. Other than this sugarcane juice is seasonal but very famous.