- Tourist Information Centre, Kesk 11, ☎ , fax: +372 766 16 99, e-mail: email@example.com.
There several buses a day to Tallinn and almost hourly to Tartu. There are 3 trains per day to Riga in Latvia. There are rail connections to Tallinn too. From Valka you can simply walk across the border.
The town is served by 2 bus routes. New bicycle tracks were built in 2009.
- St. John's (Jaani) church.
- Pedele river recreation zone.
- Valga museum, Vabaduse 8. €1.
In summer you can have a nice swim in the Pedele river.
- Hotel Metsis, Kuperjaanovi 63.
- Külalistemaja Säde, Jaama pst 1, ☎ . doubles ca. €40.