Warren County (New Jersey)
North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Skylands > Warren County (New Jersey)
There are no "cities" in Warren County. The largest municipalities are considered "Towns"
- Alpha — a suburb of Phillipsburg
- Belvidere — the county seat
- Hackettstown — a small, historic college town with a quaint, but struggling "Main Street" with lots of hiking and biking paths nearby.
- Harmony Township
- Phillipsburg — an urban town just across the river from Easton, PA
- Washington (Warren County, New Jersey)
- Route 80 slices right though the Northern portion of Warren County, which is between the Delaware Water Gap to the West and Netcong to the East.
- Route 78 will take you directly to Phillipsburg in the southernmost part of the county.
- The Hackettstown Station is the furthest west that the NJ Transit trains go. There are trains to/from Hackettstwon throughout the day. It only goes directly to Hoboken, with connections at dover or newark to New York Penn Station
- Martz Transit has a stop in the Panther Valley Mall in Allamuchy, Exit 19 on Route 80, on some bus routes that travel from Northeastern Pennsylvania into New York City. The Main Street, Hackkettstown stop for the Martz bus was elinated in October 2008, due to economic concerns.
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (Delaware Water Gap) (http://www.nps.gov/dewa/planyourvisit/directions.htm), ☎ . , Hiking, Fishing, Camping, Canoeing, Rafting, "Tubing".
- Land of Make Believe (Pirate's Cove), 354 Great Meadows Road, Rt. 611 (2 miles south of Route 80, Exit 12), ☎ . 10AM-6PM throughout the summer season. Amusement Park "Specifically Designed for Parent Participation with Children"
- Emergency Dial 911
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, 651 Willow Grove Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840. (908) 852-5100
- Warren Hospital, 185 Roseberry Street, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865. (908) 859-6700