North America > United States of America > New England > Massachusetts > Greater Boston > Watertown (Massachusetts)
Logan International Airport in Boston.
MBTA provides bus service.
Interstate 90 (the Massachusetts Turnpike), Exit 17.
- Armenian Library and Museum of America, 65 Main Street, ☎ . Th 6PM-9PM, F,Su 1PM-5PM, Sa 10AM-2PM. "Where Armenian culture comes alive." The most extensive collection of Armenian artifacts in North America. Changing exhibits and an extensive library. Adults: $5; Students: $2; Members and under 12: Free.
- Arsenal Center for the Arts, 321 Arsenal Street, ☎ . Theatre presentations and a gallery that is open Tu-F 12PM-5PM.
- Studios of CatholicTV®, 34 Chestnut Street, ☎ . National Catholic Television Network. Tours by appointment only, M-F 10AM-4PM.
- American Plumbing Museum, 86 Rosedale Road, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Re-opens Autumn 2008.
- Faire on the Square Festival. Late September.
- The Halfway Cafe, 394 Main St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Monday-Friday: 11:30AM to 1AM Saturday: Noon to 1AM Sunday: Noon to Midnight. Good value choice for a sports bar. Check out the 8 for $8 specials. $.
- Danish Pastry House, 205 Arlington St Ste 4 Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon-Sun 7AM - 5PM. Great selection of pastry. $.
- Red Lentil Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant (Red Lentil), 600 Mt Auburn St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon-Thu 11 am - 9:30 pm Fri 11 am - 10 pm Sat 9 am - 10 pm Sun 9 am - 9:30 pm. Vegetarian and vegan cuisine. $.
- Celebrity Pizza & Dairy Bar (Celebrity Pizza), 684 Mt Auburn St Watertown, MA 02472. Mon-Fri 11AM - 10PM Sat 12PM - 10PM Sun 1PM - 10PM. Great ice cream. Check out their delivery service! $.
- New Ginza, 65 Galen St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon - Thurs 11:30AM - 10PM Friday 11:30AM - 11PM Saturday 12PM - 11PM Sunday 12PM - 10PM. The best sushi in Watertown hands down. Friendly staff and great atmosphere to boot. $$.
- Sevan Bakery (Sevan), 599 Mt. Auburn St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon-Sat 8 am - 8 pm. Small authentic Armenian bakery. $$.
- Big Sky Bread Bakery & Cafe (Big Sky), 142 Main St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon-Fri 6AM – 6PM Sat 7AM – 5PM Sun Closed During Winter. Great local bakery. $$$.
- SOFRA Bakery & Cafe (Sofra), 1 Belmont St Cambridge, MA 02138, ☎ . Mon-Fri 8AM - 7PM Sat-Sun 8AM - 6PM. Small vegan and vegetarian cafe. It is always crowded and has limited seating, but don't forget to check out the patio around the side! $$.
- Strip T's, 93 School St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon-Fri 11AM - 4PM Mon-Sat 5PM - 10PM Sat 11:30AM - 4PM. Amazing restaurant specializing in gourmet sandwiches and more. A casual relaxed atmosphere with a great staff! $$.
- Stellina Restaurant (Stellina's), 47 Main St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Monday:Dinner: 5PM Tuesday:LUN: 11:30-2, DIN: 5PM Wednesday:LUN: 11:30-2, DIN: 5PM Thursday:LUN: 11:30-2, DIN: 5PM Friday:LUN: 11:30-2, DIN: 5PM Saturday:Dinner: 5PM Sunday:Dinner: 5PM. A great upscale restaurant with local music. Check out their lunch menu and outdoor patio. $$$.
- Not Your Average Joe's, 55 Main St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10PM Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11PM Sun 12PM - 10PM. Classic American cuisine. A good place to bring kids. $$.
- Deluxe Town Diner (The Town Diner), 627 Mt Auburn St Watertown, MA 02472, ☎ . Mon-Thu, Sun 7AM - 9PM Fri-Sat 7AM - 10PM. A classic diner. It fills up fast so make sure to come early! $$.
- Super 8 Motel, 100 North Beacon St, ☎ .
- Best Western Terrace Inn, 1650 Commonwealth Avenue, ☎ .
|Routes through Watertown|
|Worcester ← Waltham ←||W E||→ Boston → END|