North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Northwest Ohio > Fulton County (Ohio) > Wauseon
Wauseon is a community with distinctly excellent Schools and a caring environment.
Wauseon is accessible via State Route 108.
Travelers will most likely want a car to navigate the city.
- Cruise Night. Cruise nights are held every Tuesday from May to August from 6:00 to 8PM. with special Super Cruise nights held once each month. This is the largest cruise in northwest Ohio and southern Michigan. You don't want to miss out!
- Fulton County Fair. Wauseon is home to the Fulton County Fairgrounds which are the site of the nationally acclaimed Fulton County Fair.
- Skye Cinema, 455 Airport Highway, ☎ .
- Chief Supermarket, 810 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ .
- Tiny's Dairy Barn, 1051 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ .
- John Weber's Good Food, 1095 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ .
- Tiffany's Cafe, 114 Depot Street, ☎ .
- Red Rambler Coffees, 1214 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ . M-F 6:30AM-6PM, Sat. 7AM-2PM.
- 1910 House B&B, 147 N. Franklin St., ☎ .
|Routes through Wauseon|
|South Bend ← Elkhart ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|
|Fort Wayne ← Archbold ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|