Highway 299 runs right through the center of town on main street Highway 3 runs through the town as well heading North towards Yreka
Has a small airport NE of the town.
- Joss House , The Weaverville Joss House, a Taoist Temple of Worship, is now a state park and is the oldest still-in-use Chinese Temple in California, Tours of the Joss House are conducted on the hour from 10 am until 4 pm, Wednesdays through Sundays, during the summer season
- Weaverville Drug Store 150 year old pharmacy, California's oldest pharmacy still in operation
- J.Jake Jackson Memorial Museum and Historical Park, located on Main Street
- Lee Family Ranch House Folk Art Center A gallery and home of the Trinity County Arts Council
- Weaverville Firefighters Museum 100 Bremer St
- Trinity Theatre 310 N Main Weaverville, CA 96093 (530) 623-3555
Small movie theatre, remind you of old fashioned movie theatre, the only movie theatre in the county
- Trinity Alps Golf Course,A 9-hole course is laid out on a long hogback, covering about 40 acres. The course is a loop, out and back. Has great views of the mountains and wildlife
- 4th of July Fireworks and Parade the fireworks usually happen on the third but check to find out what day exactly, one of the best around and has a great small town atmosphere, and on the 4th of July they have a parade that goes right thru Main Street, so the highway which runs right thru town will be closed and there will be detours so be advised.
- Top's Supermarket, 1665 Main St
Weaverville, CA 96093, ☎ . Mon-Sun 6 am - 9 pm. Your typical supermarket and the only one in town, has a actual starbucks in it with seats and chairs and offers free wifi
There is only one fast food franchise that is here in Weaverville and that is Burger King, a Subway opened up in the same shopping plaza but that is it for corporate food places other than Round Table.
- Trinideli, 201 Trinity Lakes Blvd, ☎ . Weaverville, CA. A great local place to get a pretty large sandwich.
- La grange Cafe 226 Main Weaverville, CA 96093(530) 623-5325. Great dining in an authentic old saloon-style bldg from the 1800's, very great food at reasonable prices.
- La Casita 252 Main Weaverville, CA 96093 (530) 623-5797. Good Mexican food and appetizers at decent prices.
- Miller's Drive-In, 907 S Main Weaverville, CA 96093 (530) 623-4585. Tasty American food, is an actual drive-in from ones you would see in the 1950's.
- Red Dragon, 401 S Main Weaverville, CA 96093 (530) 623-3000. Chinese food with good lunch specials.
- Nugget Restaurant, 622 Main St, ☎ . Weaverville, CA Has good diner food and comfy booths and is pretty cheap and delicious, also serves up a great breakfast as well.
Your choices are pretty limited when it comes to getting Pizza here in this town you can get a take and bake pizza from Top's Supermarket or go to one of these two pizza places which are coincidentally literally right next door to each other
- Round Table, Nugget Ln Weaverville, CA 96093 (530) 623-4551
- Marino's Pizza House Italian Restaurants, 1316 Nugget Ln, ☎ . Weaverville, CA
- New York Saloon is a the trendier, younger bar in town. It could have existed in a 19th century mining town.
- The Diggins is located just across Main Street has an older, more rustic crowd. Look out for the wild boar on the wall.
- Mamma Llama Coffeehouse, 490 Main St, ☎ . Weaverville, CA One of the good places to grab coffee in this small town and also has plenty of Teas to choose from as well.
- Weaverville Hotel & Emporium, 481 Main St, ☎ . Weaverville, CA. A seven room historic hotel.
Trinity Hospital in Weaverville, is owned by Mountain Communities Healthcare, has a 24 hour emergency room
- The Trinity County Journal,  The one and only paper serving Trinity County since 1856.
Has a very low crime rate does not have a police department but does have a County Sherriff and the California Highway Patrol. Also of note there is few gas stations outside of Weaverville so it would be wise to get gas there, as cell phone service is spotty as you are in the mountains and would not want to be stuck for a long period of time. Also be wary in the wintertime as it does snow in this area and usually the roads are cleaned up rather quickly, best advice would to bring chains for your vehicles tires just in case
Redding The largest city in this area its about 45 minutes from Weaverville
|Routes through Weaverville|
|Jct W E ← Hayfork ←||S N||→ Callahan → Yreka|
|Arcata ← Junction City ←||W E||→ French Gulch → Redding|