North America > United States of America > Midwest (United States of America) > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Greater Cleveland > Lorain County > Wellington (Ohio)
Wellington is a city in Ohio.
- Findley State Park, 25381 State Route 58, 1+ (440)647-5749.
- Bonnie Brae Farm Tours, 27717 Quarry Road, ☎ . Elk Farm, tours and wagon rides to see and feed elk. Gift Shop & venison sales. Open summer weekend and special events.
- Days of Yore Herb & Flower Farm, 50549 State Route 113, +1 440 647-2045.
- Lorain County Fair, +1 440 647-2781. Agricultural event with world class entertainment, tractor pulls, live animals, demo derby, combine derby, horse racing, and much more. August.
- Spirit of 76 Museum, 201 North Main Street.
- Caley National Wildlife Woods. Managed wetland habitat is popular with many types of waterfowl. Nearly all species of dabbling ducks migrate here during spring and fall. From Route 2, exit south on Route 58 to Whitney Road and turn left. Turn right on West Road to park entrance.
- Bread-n-Brew, 100 South Main Street, ☎ .
- Clare-Mar Lakes Campground & RV Sales, 47571 New London Eastern Road, toll-free: .
- Findley State Park, 25381 State Route 58, +1+ 440 647-5749.
|Routes through Wellington|
|Lorain ← Oberlin ←||N S||→ Ashland → END|