North America > United States of America > Texas > Panhandle (Texas) > High Plains > Wellington (Texas)
- Collingsworth County Museum, 824 East Ave, ☎ .
- Ozark Trail Marker, one of only 7 remaining obelisks which marked the only cross-country auto route until Route 66 was built in the 1920s.
- Ritz Theatre Inc, 902 East Ave, ☎ . This recently restored 1928 movie theater shows first-run and classic films.
- Cherokee Restaurant, 1105 Houston St, ☎ .
- Dairy Queen, 1010 Houston St, ☎ .
- Itza Italian Pizza & Restaurant, Highway 83, +1 806 447-5320.
- My-T Burger, 1411 West Ave, ☎ .
- Roberson Restaurant, 16231 FM 338, +1 806 447-2951.
- Cherokee Inn Motel, 1105 Houston St, ☎ .
- Country Inn, 3907 US Highway 83, ☎ .
- Shamrock is on I-40 and Historic Route 66 to the north.
|Routes through Wellington|
|Liberal ← Shamrock ←||N S||→ Childress → Abilene|
|Ends at NW SE ← Hedley ←||W E||→ becomes → Mangum → Norman|