West Fargo is a suburb in the Fargo/Moorhead metropolitan area. The city features a multitude of shopping and dining opportunities, as well as a number of lodging options. West Fargo's population exploded from fewer than 15,000 to more than 20,000 between 1990 and 2000, and continues to increase rapidly as Fargo and Moorhead to drive the growth of the entire metropolitan area.
West Fargo is located primarily on the north side of Interstate 94, immediately to the west of Fargo (hence its name). It can be reached by taking the 45th Street or Main Avenue exits from I-94, or by following Main Avenue or 13th Avenue west from Fargo.
- Red River Valley Speedway, Red River Valley Fairgrounds, toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This half-mile banked dirt track styles itself "The Fastest Track in the Upper Midwest." It's popular for its amenities and for the quality and competitiveness of its racing. In addition to locals racing modifieds and street stockers, the speedway is also visited annually by the World of Outlaws.
- Cass County Campsite. Tel +1 701 282-2200
- Hi-10 Motel. Tel +1 701 282-6600. Toll-free +1-800-932-0834
- Main Avenue/West Fargo Days Inn. Tel +1 701 281-0000. Toll-free +1-800-329-7466
- Sunset Motel. Tel +1701 282-3266
- West Fargo Super 8. Tel +1 701 282-7121. Toll-free +1-800-800-8000
|Routes through West Fargo|
|Bismarck/Minot ← Casselton ←||W E||→ Fargo → Minneapolis|
|END ←||W E||→ Fargo → Saint Paul|