- Westchester County Airport, Airport located five minutes outside of West Harrison.
- Metro North, This commuter train runs throughout Westchester, with the closest stop to West Harrison being White Plains.
- Bee Line Bus System, The Bee Line runs all throughout Westchester, with three stops in West Harrison.
There isn't too much to see in West Harrison, but during certain seasons, especially Winter, Lake Street is a beautiful spectacle.
- Ron Belmont Pool Complex. Located in John Passidomo Park, The Ron Belmont Pool Complex is brand new as of 2009. This resort includes a main pool with a zero-gravity entrance that goes up to depths of six feet, a young children's pool that goes up to depths of 12 inches, and two plastic water slides (one open and one closed). There is also a snack-bar and outdoor dining area.
- Haunted Dead End, 311 Gainsborg Ave. (Only on Halloween), Every Halloween, a group of family and friends set up one of the most freightening experiences for anyone who is in the area. This isn't your typical haunted house walkthough, yet more of a stage full of actors covered in the terrifying costumes, chasing around trick-or-treaters up and down the block.
- Silver Lake. (Seasonal and only available during certain conditions), On the border of West Harrison rests Silver Lake, where with the proper permits and a small boat you can fish on the lake during the Spring and Summer. Also during the Winter when there is a period of consecutive days under freezing temperatures, the lake will freeze and town officials allow people to skate on the lake.
- Trevi Ristorante, 11 Taylor Square, ☎ 914-949-5810. Trevi is an upscale, family-style Italian restaurant. Prices range from $20-$60 per meal.
- Aquario, 141 East Lake St, ☎ . Another upscale restaurant that offers fine Portuguese and Brazilian cuisine. The menu and prices change regularly due to picking the freshest foods in season, yet normally prices range from $20-$50 per meal.
- 97 Lake Bar and Grill. A new bar and grill opening up in the near future. Formally known as "Chef Andre's".
- Kicho Sushi. A new sushi place opening up on Lake Street in the near future. Formally known as "Silver Lake Bakery".
There aren't any bars or pubs in West Harrison, but 5 minutes away in White Plains there is a strip full of places to drink.
There aren't any hotels or lodges in West Harrison, but 5 minutes away in White Plains there are a variety of places to sleep at.
|Routes through West Harrison|
|Parsippany ← White Plains ←||W E||→ Purchase → Rye|