Wikimedia provides database dumps of all of its public wikis. These contain XML text for all articles (with the exception of deleted pages) with past revisions. These do not contain uploaded images.
Dumps for the English-language Wikivoyage are available at http://dumps.wikimedia.org/enwikivoyage
The English-language database was imported to the Wikimedia Foundation servers on Nov 10, 2012. The WMF dump dated 2012-Nov-18 is therefore the first to contain valid data.
These mobile packages use data from the Wikivoyage dumps, per their respective authors:
- Holidayen - uses Wikivoyage in a web-based trip planning application. Also on Android.
- TripPlan.com - plans to use Wikivoyage in an upcoming web-based trip planning application. No mobile app.
- OxygenGuide is a 240Mb collection of web pages from Wikivoyage for mobile use
- WikiSherpa uses Wikivoyage in its mobile app along Wikipedia and OpenStreetMap.
- Evopedia is primarily an off-line Android reader for Wikipedia, but has made dumps of other WMF projects (Wiktionary, Wikivoyage) available for download.
- Wiki Triip is an offline iOS reader that repackages Wikivoyage data to look like a native app.
- Wiki Voyage Offline looks to be a repackage of the Wikivoyage database dump for iOS, but is not free.
- GuideWithMe is a mobile travel app, based on Wikivoyage data.
Websites which mirror Wikivoyage for on-line use should be listed at Project:Mirrors.