Williamsburg is the county seat of Whitley County and is home to the University of the Cumberlands , a private university affiliated with the Southern Baptist Church.
The city is situated on I-75 just north of the Tennessee border.
- Kentucky Splash Waterpark. An entertainment complex featuring an 18,000 square foot wave pool, drift river, water slides, arcade, go-karts, miniature golf, a batting cage, and a golf driving range.
- Patriot Steakhouse, 649 South Tenth St. (I-75 exit 11), toll-free: . Located at the Cumberland Inn.
Alcohol sales are allowed by the drink in restaurants that seat at least 100 people.
- Cumberland Inn, 649 South Tenth St, toll-free: . Owned and operated by the University of the Cumberlands, the inn features a hotel, convention center, museum, and restaurant.
- Hampton Inn, 530 Highway 92 W., Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769, ☎ .
- Super 8, 30 West Highway 92 W., Williamsburg, Kentucky 40769, ☎ .
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park
- Daniel Boone National Forest
- General Burnside Island State Park
- Lake Cumberland State Resort Park
- Levi Jackson Wilderness Road State Park
- Pine Mountain State Resort Park
|Routes through Williamsburg|
|Lexington ← Corbin ←||N S||→ Jellico → Knoxville|