Williston is easily accessible by car using I-89 exit 12, US 2, and VT 2a. It's about 15 minutes from Burlington, 2 hours from Montreal, and 3.5 hours from Boston.
There is an Amtrak station in neighboring Essex Junction and a bus route that connects the two towns.
Williston is about 10 minutes from Burlington International Airport.
Williston's retail options are mostly big box stores that you can find anywhere in the U.S., however there are a few local stores worth a look if you're in town. Canadians frequently visit Williston's shopping centers to take advantage of cheaper prices and lower taxes. If the large stores are what you're after, you will find Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Toys R Us, Dick's, Best Buy, Old Navy, Staples, Christmas Tree Shops, Bed Bath & Beyond, Marshalls, AC Moore, and Petco.
- Adams Farm Market-sells produce from onsite farm as well as pies and a selection of VT products
- Gardener's Supply Company-Well known mail order business also operates a local garden center and cafe.
- Natural Provisions Market:, 329 Harvest Lane, ☎ . Organic and fair trade food store that also sells wine and beer. The store serves sandwiches, salads, and coffee.
- Northeast Fiber Arts-Knitting and spinning store located in Williston Village.
- Stiched-Quilt store located at Taft's Corners
- Lenny's Shoe and Apparel-Locally owned shoe and clothing store
You can find national chains like Moes, Panera, 99, Chilis, Longhorn, and Texas Roadhouse in Williston, but then you'd be missing out on the local options.
- Pastabilities, 4735 Williston Rd (at Industrial Ave), ☎ . 11AM-7PM. Everything is made from scratch including 10 types of ravioli, gnocchi, fettuccini, pizza, sandwiches, etc.
- Chef's Corner Cafe and Bakery, 2121 Essex Road, ☎ .
- Mexicali Cantina & Grill, 28 Walnut Street, ☎ .
- Three Tomatoes Trattoria, 192 Boxwood Street, ☎ .
- Monty's Old Brick Tavern, 7921 Williston Road, ☎ .
|Routes through Williston|
|Burlington via ← South Burlington ←||N S||→ Richmond → Montpelier|
|Burlington ← South Burlington ←||W E||→ Richmond → Montpelier|