Wilmington is a small city in Clinton County, Ohio with a population of 12,356. The city is one of the only noteworthy stops between the endless fields of corn that populate rural Ohio. For those interested in "small town America" Wilmington is an excellent stop with a compact central city center, small college, and ornate buildings.
- Cowan Lake State Park, 1750 Osborn Road, ☎ .
- Wilmington College, 251 Ludovic Street, ☎ .
- Damon's Grill, 1045 Eastside Drive, ☎ .
- Bob Evans, Eastside Drive & Rombach Avenue, ☎ . Hours: Sunday: 7 - 22:00, Mon. - Sat.: 6 - 22:00.
- The General Denver Hotel, 81 W. Main St, ☎ .
- Holiday Inn, 123 Gano Road, ☎ .
- Holiday Inn Express, 155 Holiday Dr, ☎ .
|Routes through Wilmington|
|Cleveland ← Columbus ←||N S||→ Lebanon → Cincinnati|
|Springfield ← Xenia ←||N S||→ Maysville → Lexington|