Winnemucca is a city in Nevada, roughly midway across the state on Interstate 80.
- Winnemucca hosts several casinos, including Winners, the Model T, the Sundance, and Legends.
- Fantastic mountain biking is available at the nearby Bloody Shins Trail.
- Off-road vehicles are welcome at the sand dunes just north of town on Highway-95.
Winnemucca hosts several Basque restaurants, including tradition family style dining at the Martin Hotel and Winnemucca Hotel, and restaurant style dining at Ormachea's and San Fermin. Don't pass up the chance for some Picon Punch. Ormachea's is also a great Basque dinning with larger food protions. It seems like the Martin has downsized their portions in the last few months.
- Sid's Diner serves fantastic homestyle food. It's just past the Holiday Inn Express, south of I-80.
- Model T has excellent food and at great prices.
- Red Lion has good food but a little spendy.
- There are several Mexican restaurants in town. Las Margaritas, Chihauhau's, Dos Amigo's
- China Garden is a good choice for Chinese food.
- The Griddle for the breakfast.
- Winnemucca Pizzeria for pizza.
- The Martin Hotel is a fun place to relax and have a few drinks. Great atmosphere!
- Best Western Gold Country Inn, 921 W Winnemucca Boulevard, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: +1 775 623-9190.
- Best Western Holiday Motel, 670 W Winnemucca Boulevard, ☎ , toll-free: , fax: +1 775 623-4221.
- Days Inn, 511 Winnemucca Blvd, ☎ .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1987 W. Winnemucca Blvd., ☎ . Free Wi-Fi
- Motel 6, 1600 W Winnemucca Boulevard, ☎ , fax: +1 775 623-4725.
- Humboldt County Chamber of Commerce, 30 West Winnemucca Blvd., Winnemucca Nv 89445 Phone:775-623-2225, Fax:775-623-6478
|Routes through Winnemucca|
|Reno ← Lovelock ←||W E||→ Battle Mountain → Salt Lake City|
|Payette-Fruitland ← Jct ←||N S||→ Lovelock → Fallon|