Winters is on highway 128, off of Interstate 505.
- Trestle Train Bridge, behind the Winters Community Center (201 Railroad Avenue). Built in 1906 to replace the aging rail and wagon bridge preceding it, this historic train bridge crosses Putah Creek.
- Wine tasting
- Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve. Hiking at Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve, a reserve run by UC Davis. 15 minutes west of Winters.
- Spin a Yarn shop, 14 Main Street. Yarn, gift and furniture store. Next to the Buckhorn Steakhouse.
- Cloth Carousel Quilt Shop, 9 Main Street. Quilt shop with fabric, supplies and classes.
- Buckhorn Steakhouse, 2 Main Street, ☎ . Located in the building of the old De Vilbiss Hotel, this steakhouse is famous for its beef, lamb, and fish.
- Putah Creek Cafe (Across the street from Buckhorn Steakhouse). Home-style cafe, famed for breakfast and lunch. Now serving dinner as well.
- The Depot, 202 Railroad Avenue. Bar and lounge.
- Barryessa Brewing Company, 27260 Hwy 128, Winters, CA 95697. Craft brewery with a taproom, seating, and food trucks.
|Routes through Winters|
|Napa ← Merges with ← Lake Berryessa ←||W E||→ Merges with|