Winton Airport (IATA: WIN)
There is a coach connection from the Spirit of the Outback to Longreach, servicing Winton.
- Waltzing Matilda Centre. With galleries, a museum and a cafe.
- Arno's Wall
- World's largest deckchair
- The historic Royal Theatre is one of the few remaining open air picture theatres in Australia.
- Australian Age of Dinosaurs Museum is home to the world's large collection of Australian dinosaur fossils, including the famous such as the Austrolovenator (Banjo) and Dimantinasaurus (Matilda).
- Combo Waterhole is belived to be the setting of the story "Waltzing Matilda".
- Outback Festival. September.