North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Delaware River Region > Salem County > Woodstown
Woodstown is in Salem County.
- Real live cowboys (and cowgirls!) at the Cowtown Rodeo .
- DiPaolo's Italian Ristorante, 28 South Broad St., +1 856-299-4645, . Sample authentic food just as it is experienced in Valle San Giovanni and Valle Soprana  in the beautiful Abruzzo Region of Italy. Don't forget to schmooze with the capo, Big Mikey, and to have a cannoli. Che buono!
- Roman Pantry, 447 Harding Highway, ☎ . See where Bruce Willis comes for his subs when he visits "The Grove".
- Italian Kitchen, 339 N. Hook Road, ☎ . The best food this side of Abuzzo Italy.
- Holiday Inn Express, 506 south pennsville auburn road, ☎ . Check-in: 12, check-out: 3.
- Visit Woodstown Internet Site  and you will be impressed with what you see.
- Head over to nearby Pennsville  and you will be equally impressed with what you see.
- Visit the nearby Cowtown Rodeo  (you got that right!) only five miles from the Woodstown.
|Routes through Woodstown|
|New Castle ← Carneys Point ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Pleasantville → Atlantic City|