Zhejiang (浙江) is in a province in East China.
- Hangzhou - Zhejiang's capital, former capital of China, China's busiest destination for domestic tourism, famous for tea, silk and the great West Lake.
- Huzhou - includes the historic district of Anji
- Ningbo - former treaty port, clean and compact with interesting islands nearby, Putuoshan and Zhoushan.
- Shaoxing - traditional Chinese cultured city
- Wenzhou - major industral center, near the sea and Fujian border
- Yiwu - vibrant with Middle Eastern flavour due to large Islamic business community.
- Beilun - international port near Ningbo
- Jiangshan- is a small city at the intersection of Zhejian, Fujian and Jiangxi.
- Jiaxing - civilized city of fish, rice and silk including famous resting-on-water towns Wuzhen and Xitang
- Mount Dalei
- Lake Tai
- Qiandaohu, a scenic lake known for its 1,000+ islands and clear water
- Moganshan, a mountain getaway from Shanghai
- Wuzhen (乌镇) is located on the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal and also around a net-work of other smaller canals and rivers. The town has numerous bridges, ancient harbors and water-side pavilions, and makes an excellent complimentary side-trip for visitors staying in nearby Hangzhou. Buses ply the route from Hangzhou to Wuzhen.