The Zuid-Hollandse Eilanden (lit. South Hollandic Islands) are the islands of South Holland. These islands are immediately north of the islands of Zeeland, but not a part of that province, even though they have a shared history with it.
- Bernisse — a water-rich recreation area for fishing, swimming, surfing and rowing
- Brielle — a beautiful village with old fortifications, played an important part in the Eighty Years' War
- Goeree-Overflakkee — tourism is mostly centered around the beach resort of Ouddorp
- Hellevoetsluis — a fortified city with a protected city center
- Hoeksche Waard — tiny villages in a green polder landscape
- Spijkenisse — largest city of the region, a suburb of Rotterdam
- Westvoorne — dunes and quiet beach resorts